Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dont Stop me Now by :Chris (Revelation PK Video)

This is a discussion on Dont Stop me Now by :Chris (Revelation PK Video) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not saying that it cant be done, but I normally run 40-50 fps and then the drop down to 12 ...
Page: 2

:Chris

not saying that it cant be done, but I normally run 40-50 fps and then the drop down to 12 makes the timiing different.

Further more, (to chusco) do you even own a rogue?

Natazaku

Originally posted by :Chris
    not saying that it cant be done, but I normally run 40-50 fps and then the drop down to 12 makes the timiing different.

I believe he was 65 on diez and was in Blood...

Nir

nice vid , just ned make ur combo batter

<_<

Originally posted by :Chris

Yep his compo is simple but fast...one of the best sins I have seen. Don't worry he is nice guy he didn't mean that offensive. All love Chusco :wub: Specially when he is drunk and harrash other clans team speaks starting "Waggy fuk uuuu, I looooooooove uuuu, man seriously looooooove u, fuk uuuu"

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:Chris

Yep his compo is simple but fast...one of the best sins I have seen. Don't worry he is nice guy he didn't mean that offensive. All love Chusco :wub: Specially when he is drunk and harrash other clans team speaks starting "Waggy fuk uuuu, I looooooooove uuuu, man seriously looooooove u, fuk uuuu"[/b]
    <_< i hate u.

And for Chris, i made a constructive criticize, cause i've watched the video and u can improve it, it's not consistent, im not the best comboer but at least i can get decent fights to the best humans even warriors (btw what is Xaeroo wearing? :S spiked him 458 -_-.

ps: i don't own but at least ppl have a little respect what i did ingame.

I just ask because I dont know who you are. :huh:

It is also cocky to give advice like this to someone you don't know.

Take the video for what it is. Just some guys have FUN playing a video game. Simple as Pie and Chips M8.

PayForMySinS

I enjoyed the vid, better then some i've seen although could have been a lil more fights and the music was great. As for the combo, i watched the vid and yeah you can improve but other than that, it is pretty decent for someone with 10-15fp, hell you can combo without pressing r w s or that shit but just press r once and just need to time the r attacks (i recommend that if you have those types of frames).

Good vid, looking forward to the next one :lol:

Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    I enjoyed the vid, better then some i've seen although could have been a lil more fights and the music was great. *As for the combo, i watched the vid and yeah you can improve but other than that, it is pretty decent for someone with 10-15fp, hell you can combo without pressing r w s or that shit but just press r once and just need to time the r attacks (i recommend that if you have those types of frames).

Good vid, looking forward to the next one *:lol:
    B) ty

Sheriff

nice movie chris xP

Banned

get 62 if your going to raid aoe harpy parties

8 fps ftw ^_^

Originally posted by undefined
    How about no.

Thanks for playing though.

Banned

Originally posted by :Chris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Chris)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    How about no.

Thanks for playing though.[/b]
    without magic shield you basically got owned, warrior took all the hits.

Yeah, I understand the reason, I'd probably have a lvl 65+ rogue right if I didnt stop to lvl up a priest to lvl 62.

I'm going to wait a little while and then buy prem to start lvling again, I'm to busy with other things to make a rush on lvl 62.

But if I don't have Magic Shield that doesnt mean that I run from mages, I beat Precise in the arena when I had a MD8/80 and Shard7/70.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast