Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk MOVIE !!

This is a discussion on DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk MOVIE !! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg, dupehawk still in usko? i saw 1st gm banned him for being a duper arestides banned him, then he ...
Page: 5

omg, dupehawk still in usko?

i saw 1st gm banned him for being a duper
    arestides banned him, then he said: "dupehawk buys enough knight cash, so he plays the market, he doesnt dupe anymore... er, he doesnt dupe at all, my mistake"
    a newer gm banned him for ridicoulous and excessive dupe: +4/+5 jewerly and +10 items in his 4-5 different accounts

and now he's got +21/100 IB, +3/+4 jewerly and he sucks on pk

he doesnt deserve respect at all, he deserves his acc deleted, this video only shows how bad he is for playing, with those items and stats he just look like another turkish scumbag

Originally posted by Ratnik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ratnik)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FarD

nice movie. yes he got ib+21 and u dont! he is pwnage. i dont still understand why ppl are so jealous of him.. just rate his clip! i give him 9/10

there are better archers on ares, with only iron bows +8 and less than 2k ap. clips were not impressive, only killing newbs, no one good. he doesnt even use arrow shower. nothing to be jealous of, he is an average player with illegal items.
    he is playing like archer already over than 1.5 year, so i think he know better than you when to use some skills..[/b]
    i really really doubt that considering i raped his face everyday on my sin, along with everyone else. i wouldnt put him in top10 archers on ares.

Kik0

I guess that 10 is comprised of the only legit ones on the server :/

Originally posted by FarD
    nice movie. yes he got ib+21 and u dont! he is pwnage. i dont still understand why ppl are so jealous of him.. just rate his clip! i give him 9/10
    A cheater glorifying another cheater. I don't see why you even show your face here anymore after the beating I gave you.
    It probably would have been a better idea not to use the same avatar and a similar name, Farhad.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0

eric ftw :wub:

eric, ask k2 to rollback my mage be4 2007

B@RTOK

I can't understand how anyone can glorify someone who ruin's a game for their own personal benefit. Nor can I understand how the GM's in KO are so corrupt that they unban players for USD, GM's are appointed to uphold the K2 terms of agreement, not break them. People who idolize someone who beats the system are arrogant, they have no idea as to the effects this has on the KE network. You are only justifying this either because you are afraid of being hacked, or because you are jelous that someone with no skill can dupe an item. You have been told he dupes items, and he has been baned for duping. So why the hell do you praise him as if he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Anyone can go running around with a +10 IB and kill people. It requires two finger, a macro program, and an immature kid who probably finds his dates through online forums. You all need to understand that hacking is illegal and isn't accepted under any policy. Greyhawk should be banned and K2 should start looking after their community.

No rath, no sin, no rapture, no exquisite pleasure, then central air.

B@RTOK

"No rath, no sin, no rapture, no exquisite pleasure greater, than central air"

GreyHawk sux :angry:
    Wagyar ftw :wub:

MillionVoices

Dling Movie didnt watch yet.

but i read topic, and ppl saying he sucks,

rofl its kind of hard to suck with ib +10, maybe his pc sucks and he has like 5 fps rofl.

anyways, his bow will be gone soon.

+9/10 items are considered illegal.

MillionVoices

GreyHawk sold acc and quit KO?

Kailean

nice bump...
    see the end of his movie and ull know the answer.

I love bumping 2-month old threads too.
    Greyhawk = cheating scum

(sorry rohkan <3)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345