Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Elu PK Movie

This is a discussion on Elu PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first song i was expecting second song i was waiting third song? i didnt hear, it was too boring, maybe ...
Page: 4

spab

first song i was expecting
    second song i was waiting
    third song? i didnt hear, it was too boring, maybe you are skilled in KO but youre not skilled in making vids (quality sux and hardly a good action)

[/b]
    thats a real rogue ><
    im cumming..

townspike pls xD

Banned

when i looked at the stats i went... then :mellow: then :huh: then :wacko:

Banned

Hmm to the guy that said rouges need to stand and fight.............. I think u are the most retarded KO player ever. Rouges are not made to tank as warriors are, rouges are a hit and run class. If your a warrior and u have a problem with rouges running y dont u be a smart guy and try leg cut.

idiot : /

About the movie, u have real good party pk skills
    Just the bad quality is a prob

Awesome ;O, 1 question that last part where you raid DK party and it looks like you drain the person (first one you attack) but it is cure animation. What is that?[/b]
    its armor cancelation i belive...

anyway rol +2, rol +1, in +1, eme +1, re +2 chitins +9 and shard +9... is that like normal equip in xigenon or something fishy ? :S anyway you movie sucks becouse of quality...

Banned

its armor cancelation i belive...

anyway rol +2, rol +1, in +1, eme +1, re +2 chitins +9 and shard +9... is that like normal equip in xigenon or something fishy ? :S anyway you movie sucks becouse of quality...[/b]
    his clan leader has way better items and thats normal equip for a lvl 80 rogue in xig

his clan leader has way better items and thats normal equip for a lvl 80 rogue in xig [/b]
    cant believe thats a"normal gear" for a rogue even if the server was made 15 years ago..

or u wanna tell me that TURK_TR has the same items? :unsure:

Banned

if someone just was dedicated enough they could make the +9 shards and +9 chitin. The uniques are normal simply bcuz anyone can buy a +2 rol or a +1 eme.

wawh

Hmm to the guy that said rouges need to stand and fight.............. I think u are the most retarded KO player ever. Rouges are not made to tank as warriors are, rouges are a hit and run class. If your a warrior and u have a problem with rouges running y dont u be a smart guy and try leg cut.
    idiot : /
    About the movie, u have real good party pk skills
    Just the bad quality is a prob[/b]
    hmm its not like you will offend me by calling me an idiot.... but hmmm, that rogue has more defense and hp than most warriors.. so ya i find it really pussy to run away and trying to stay alive... its like every other rogue turk wich i hate very much...

but its not like i can call that skills..

all he do is spamming 2 buttons.. with uber items and 2 hitting everyone... woohoooo even a baby can do that

nice items & lvl nothing else.

elu

Well, first I want to say that yes, the quality sucks >.< The backround is that I wanting to make a movie for a while but fraps was giving me about 10 fps so in the end somebody suggested that I should go with gamecam using really low resolution. So I did it with 400x300. But it still gave me worse fps then normal so I didn&#39;t do it for very long.

Now about what I accually do in the movie. Some people may have prefered it just full of what they call "action" - tank killing a bunch of people just like in every other movie. It would have made people happy (exept the normal flamers ofcause, but they would have flamed no matter what I made and honestly I stopped caring a long time ago). But then it would have been nothing special and boring in my opinion. Instead I wanted to make a movie about what I believe playing an assassin skilled is all about with things that I feel most other assassins miss out on. I wanted to show some new and different aspects.

These are my thoughts and opinions about it these different aspects:

The first clip is mainly about one thing - surviving. This is the basic most important thing of being good. If you don&#39;t die you have lost nothing and people will hate you for it (so be ready with magic hammers). It means you are always in control of what you are doing. It means you know that you can attack a bigg group, kill the weakest, still get out of there and come back to kill another one. When you keep redoing it all opponents will be dead or towned. You take advantage of your skills to the max including light feet and it means running. Some people may say "hey look at me I&#39;m so cool I never run" but that&#39;s really noobish. Hit, make sure you stay alive, run and redo it. But many rouges would probebly run into a group of people and start attacking, then when they are debuffed and slowed they would simply die. Be good at surviving and learn how to run is all I can say to them. Alltough in a party it&#39;s a little different, there you may have to risk your own life for the rest of the partys sake.
    To stay alive I constantly change between all kinds of weapon defence gear including talias. If you check in the middle of the first clip you&#39;ll see that I get slowed and cure myself but then I have to wait one second until my light feet reloads so I use beast hiding to help me survive, I really love that way. Also my chitin shield comes on whenever I&#39;m trying to survive (if warriors/priests around ofcause). Many rouges who have a chitin shield don&#39;t use it right. They have it more because it looks nice then because they think it&#39;s usefull. If they get slowed, fully debuffed and attacked by tons of people including warriors and priests then ofcause they need to put in their chitin shield at least until they finished the cure.

The second clip is all about assisting other party members well. You cure them and heal them when they need. Also whenever you&#39;re running towards an enemy then you might as well heal your party members if you got nothing better to do even if they aren&#39;t in bad trubble. As a rouge it&#39;s harder then as a priest to keep partymembers selected, it takes some practise. That clip was also about finding and attacking the same enemy as your party members in a fast way.

In the third clip I show some tactical usage of Illusion. I&#39;m fighting alone vs a full party, I&#39;m fully debuffed and out of both cure pots and hp pots. So right when I turn to attack and before they can reach me I use Illusion on the rouge. It&#39;s really the optimal situation to use it.

In the forth clip I show the way cancel combo should be done nicely.

I speeded the last clips because they aren&#39;t much interesting, just killing full partys in a normal way. Mostely it worked nice with the music. The only part I didn&#39;t speed was in the begining because I used armor cancellation showing a situation where it&#39;s actually usefull.

Also the way I use duration item is something many rouges miss out on. And I wanted to show the way my imformationbar and partybar is settup, I know some people fix theirs too but then others don&#39;t even bother moving it from default meaning they can see almost nothing. Also the movie is about doing many things at the same time. Like comboing, minor healing, running around and still being able to spin the view well. Or curing, healing, putting on all different defence gear and still checking whats going on keeping it all under control.

In the end I agree that some clips could have been cut down a bit though. But this is the kind of movie that I wanted and I&#39;m proud of it. Just too bad the quility sucks.

mammlea2

thats a real rogue ><
    im cumming..

townspike pls xD[/b]
    its spike town, who are you gonna spike right after you town zz

Banned

The movie was intresting. I didnt quite get the use of those duration items, to increase the time of a skill or what?

piedras

7/10

ZeIda

Yellowcard - Only one

Offspring - The kids aren&#39;t alright

In flames - The quiet place[/b]
    Whats the song thats played like 15 seconds in the very beginning though just before yellowcard - only one? Its also played at the end of the movie.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast