Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 280

EUKO items

This is a discussion on EUKO items within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IMO you deserved it to break seriously you were dumb to even up it past regular +8 so it was ...
Page: 12


  1. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    332

    Default

    IMO you deserved it to break seriously you were dumb to even up it past regular +8 so it was about time you break it greedy tool

  2. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    no im not crying at all to be honest, ofc it was stupid by me. BUt ive got a great priest. Which makes it alright for me.
    You just burnt an item you prolly could have sold with the account for like a grand and you dont care? you must be a rich motherfucker.

  3. #168
    Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fınland oke?
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    You just burnt an item you prolly could have sold with the account for like a grand and you dont care? you must be a rich motherfucker.
    Why does everything have to be measured in real money? It's just a game and bunch of pixels you're talking about. He treats it as it should be treated, a game.

  4. #169
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Why does everything have to be measured in real money? It's just a game and bunch of pixels you're talking about. He treats it as it should be treated, a game.
    Still doesn't change the fact that he could make shitloadd of money...

  5. #170
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Why does everything have to be measured in real money? It's just a game and bunch of pixels you're talking about. He treats it as it should be treated, a game.
    He also spent some money making it :P

  6. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    He also spent some money making it :P

    spent 40$ making it maximum..

    I would have been crying if it was a char that i put my time in yes, but im not.

    I can see alot ppl are happy for not beeing 2-3 hit in cz

  7. #172
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    dam you fools.. drop it lol. the dude dont care, and why should he its just an item hes moved on.
    he took the chance to upgrade it for the same reason people gamble away thousands of dollars at casinos...in hopes to get the thrill of a win.

  8. #173
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    dam you fools.. drop it lol. the dude dont care, and why should he its just an item hes moved on.
    he took the chance to upgrade it for the same reason people gamble away thousands of dollars at casinos...in hopes to get the thrill of a win.

    Yeah those people are idiots too

  9. #174
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Yeah those people are idiots too
    same goes for people that play the lottery too i geuss lol.

  10. #175
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    I can see alot ppl are happy for not beeing 2-3 hit in cz
    lolumad

    perhaps that would be the case if you knew this little thing called combo, but since you dont...

  11. #176
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lolumad

    perhaps that would be the case if you knew this little thing called combo, but since you dont...
    OP weapon > Combo ----> specially when duffs are involved

    OT: Mad props on having the balls. Bla bla bla bla not needed, new server, its a game. Some people treat this shit as if it was a job.

    Yeah he could have sold it and made money, sadly too many nerds are willing to waste too much money (im included in this category btw ) on KO.

    Eitherway, i doubt greed is what drives people to upgrade stuff, greed would lead to selling it. At least for me, its more of the adrenaline and excitement of taking the risk. Ill agree its dumb since you risk a lot for very little gain but its all in the name of fun

  12. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lolumad

    perhaps that would be the case if you knew this little thing called combo, but since you dont...


    i forgot. your the crappy archer from carnac west, who have to spamm all the forums about great you are?

    cut the crap.

  13. #178
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    i forgot. your the crappy archer from carnac west, who have to spamm all the forums about great you are?

    cut the crap.
    i have never done that its up to you to interpret my posts in that way

    ty btw

  14. #179
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    so reading through this entire topic ive come to the conclusion razor is the best archer from cwest.

  15. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    so reading through this entire topic ive come to the conclusion razor is the best archer from cwest.
    or just look under his Name says #1 ^_^

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •