Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
Like Tree10Likes

[EUROPA] [1080p60 FPS] SuperSin & Friends - Alive - Episode 1 (Season 2)

This is a discussion on [EUROPA] [1080p60 FPS] SuperSin & Friends - Alive - Episode 1 (Season 2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by brutalsnake Well it is the meta and thing to do, you gotta wait until someone gets duffed ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    Well it is the meta and thing to do, you gotta wait until someone gets duffed and rape him before he gets cured or he will get 6k heal from undying scroll and he will have plenty of time to regenerate again
    Ah, I completely forgot that this was USKO and everyone has 12k hp with undying scroll, makes sense now! Too used to the entire PSKO 5k hp.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    78

    Default

    very nice movie 9/10
    JayClaiba likes this.

  3. #18
    NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Devils Canyon.
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Not bad Majed, was interesting to watch as usual. Music choice was rather eclectic though, haha.

    Seeing the way you 1-2 hit the majority of geared people though makes me glad I've lost interest in EU though, lol
    JayClaiba likes this.

  4. #19
    SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
    Not bad Majed, was interesting to watch as usual. Music choice was rather eclectic though, haha.

    Seeing the way you 1-2 hit the majority of geared people though makes me glad I've lost interest in EU though, lol
    Haha thanks! Eclectic is a nice word . The reason I'm 1-2 hitting people is because 4k+ attack power, excellent teamwork with the debuffer, and excellently timed usage of skills. Sometimes they don't have buffs, and sometimes they have full jamadar anti def and don't expect to see a SuperSin running at them going 99 km/hr with two +12 daggers in his hands..

    I'm not the best or anything.. just pretty good.

  5. #20
    NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Devils Canyon.
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Haha thanks! Eclectic is a nice word . The reason I'm 1-2 hitting people is because 4k+ attack power, excellent teamwork with the debuffer, and excellently timed usage of skills. Sometimes they don't have buffs, and sometimes they have full jamadar anti def and don't expect to see a SuperSin running at them going 99 km/hr with two +12 daggers in his hands..

    I'm not the best or anything.. just pretty good.
    It is, isn't it? You've got a good setup though with your dual daggers and jamadars though, I have to say. Even if you had to switch out to 1 dagger/1 jamadar quickly it would still pwn, lol.

    Love that ego of yours Majed, it's always made me laugh.
    JayClaiba likes this.

  6. #21
    SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
    It is, isn't it? You've got a good setup though with your dual daggers and jamadars though, I have to say. Even if you had to switch out to 1 dagger/1 jamadar quickly it would still pwn, lol.

    Love that ego of yours Majed, it's always made me laugh.
    With my new khanjar 7 reb I have 3 daggers and two jamadars.. haha.
    You'd be surprised how many people play 0dd now! Look at what two daggers can do even to a gabs.

    it's not ego if I'm not flaming anyone :d I'm a champion.
    Truffles likes this.

  7. #22
    NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Devils Canyon.
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    With my new khanjar 7 reb I have 3 daggers and two jamadars.. haha.
    You'd be surprised how many people play 0dd now! Look at what two daggers can do even to a gabs.

    it's not ego if I'm not flaming anyone :d I'm a champion.
    Didn't you have +7 rev Khanjar a few months back for a while? Well it's not entirely surprising that there's no DD considering majority of people use Moonlight these days, lol.

    Yes, you're certainly humble as well.

  8. #23
    SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    910

    Default

    That one was +8 rev heh

  9. #24
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    niceone. as always
    JayClaiba likes this.

  10. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Nice video, like it
    JayClaiba likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2015, 12:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 06:41 PM
  3. SuperSin & Friends Episode 2: CZ PK
    By JayClaiba in forum Media
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-22-2014, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2014, 06:02 PM
  5. [Movie] Supersin & Friends Episode 1: War PK
    By JayClaiba in forum Media
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 01:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •