Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Factor clan vs JustInTime clan @ Ares 8vs8 20 minutes

This is a discussion on Factor clan vs JustInTime clan @ Ares 8vs8 20 minutes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol at lvl 83 with 26% cough no life cough...
Page: 2

lol at lvl 83 with 26%
    cough no life cough

wynne

Besides the face the movie was kinda boring, I did like the way the surrounding people were standing there doing nothing but watch. Haven't seen that in a long time...

HeLLorY

i saw someone who is blaiming us about bad combo or, not to atack on same person, or why are we attacking to priest. If there is someone who is claming that he is better than us, he can write here date and hour, for 8vs8 at ares. I will be glad to be there on that time.

I posted this video here, for not aiming to see racist ppl who is attacking turks over this video. I posted this video for aiming you enjoy it. If you did not enjoy, please only say that, oh this is false, you should not do that... like that. Otherwise, please keep silent. This is a game, there is no need to be racist, no need to atack turks over this game.

lol at lvl 83 with 26%
    cough no life cough[/b]
    It was %35 1 month ago. All %35 experience got from bi-frost parties.

Besides the face the movie was kinda boring, I did like the way the surrounding people were standing there doing nothing but watch. Haven't seen that in a long time...[/b]
    All players who were watching us enjoyed it. All thanked us for this versus. I think this versus was the best entertainment on ares for last 1 year.

Imhotep

i saw someone who is blaiming us about bad combo or, not to atack on same person, or why are we attacking to priest. If there is someone who is claming that he is better than us, he can write here date and hour, for 8vs8 at ares. I will be glad to be there on that time.

I posted this video here, for not aiming to see racist ppl who is attacking turks over this video. I posted this video for aiming you enjoy it. If you did not enjoy, please only say that, oh this is false, you should not do that... like that. Otherwise, please keep silent. This is a game, there is no need to be racist, no need to atack turks over this game.

It was %35 1 month ago. All %35 experience got from bi-frost parties.

All players who were watching us enjoyed it. All thanked us for this versus. I think this versus was the best entertainment on ares for last 1 year.[/b]
    Is it coz I is turk ? RACISTLAR !

Hydr4

Lol , arrange me 1 warrior on Ares with your items and I'll take you 1 vs 8
    You are the worst player on this forum probably.

GG

HeLLorY

Lol , arrange me 1 warrior on Ares with your items and I'll take you 1 vs 8
    You are the worst player on this forum probably.[/b]

Here is better item equiped warrior with +10 hb +3 rofs and the result of versus.

Achemenes

get my mage back there and i will rape u with 4 people like i used to do in the past and with ur clan full of cheater that did every single cheat for lvl nps if proof needed i ll post

HeLLorY

get my mage back there and i will rape u with 4 people like i used to do in the past and with ur clan full of cheater that did every single cheat for lvl nps if proof needed i ll post[/b]
    who r u?

RaduP

Here is better item equiped warrior with +10 hb +3 rofs and the result of versus.

[/b]
    Nice Undy. If you didn't win that vs with freaking 13k hp, żour retarded.

Regards to the video, why didn't anyone kill the mage who was tping everyone back. Just that same retarded priest every 5 mins.

HeLLorY

Nice Undy. If you didn't win that vs with freaking 13k hp, żour retarded.

Regards to the video, why didn't anyone kill the mage who was tping everyone back. Just that same retarded priest every 5 mins.[/b]
    That warrior's items is better than me, +3 iron set +3dual pe +3 dual rof +10hb His hp is better. 14k

And, for the video, if u saw, there were 2 mages, whenever we kill 1, other tp the other, so we choose to kill party cure. We always killed party cure, they tired, they changed their second mage with warrior, so we killed party cure again, and killed mage, debuffer, debuffer, in just 1 minute, and party died

That warrior's items is better than me, +3 iron set +3dual pe +3 dual rof +10hb His hp is better. 14k

And, for the video, if u saw, there were 2 mages, whenever we kill 1, other tp the other, so we choose to kill party cure. We always killed party cure, they tired, they changed their second mage with warrior, so we killed party cure again, and killed mage, debuffer, debuffer, in just 1 minute, and party died [/b]
    after 20mins... bleh slow mind

stay attacking mages till both go to town =_= anyway is nps and a good kill

edit: i forgot, thx for the random video, attack random ppl till some1 is dead is noob kind of pvp and remember kids "babashoppers are like a monkey with a gun" at least for a 99% of them

Banned

It was %35 1 month ago. All %35 experience got from bi-frost parties.[/b]
    God damn that is a lot of exp from BF h34r:
    Nice h34r:

NeronDomitius

i saw someone who is blaiming us about bad combo or, not to atack on same person, or why are we attacking to priest. If there is someone who is claming that he is better than us, he can write here date and hour, for 8vs8 at ares. I will be glad to be there on that time.[/b]
    L
    O
    L

remember vindictive vs factor? u died like.... hmmm... 20 times, and towned in party vs after 3 minutes.
    justplay almost lost his dragon.

back to video:
    completely boooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiingggggggg.... =>> Z R Z R Z R Lagggg Z R Z R Z R LAgggg....

lack of combo
    lack of comunication
    lack of brain obviously
    pk on buffs? pro just pro...
    considering what items you have, legit ofc, my granny could own with that.

and this video clearly says that you cant go earn your nps with one party, so just stick to your "TURKYYSHSAHSAH PK STYLE" => nova nova nova town

lol at the rasmus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast