Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Felix lvl 80 movie

This is a discussion on Felix lvl 80 movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; using 2 minor is just kinda gay.. minor+pot is better in all cases.. nice work dan.. dunno if the fraps ...
Page: 4

JimXrOx

using 2 minor is just kinda gay.. minor+pot is better in all cases.. nice work dan.. dunno if the fraps or u are getting older.. but u do alot of fails m8.. try to be more stable and u will own ^^ try to vs 0bsene in arena.. will be a kinda different vs.. animations dont get stuck so easily there and u will have a slight advantage >_<

nathan16

Nice combo.
    nice minoR+hp

good movie overall.
    i liked it

So niiice vidéo

disrespect

Not bad!

Was not bad, but me personally, I dont like to see Vs Movies. Next time a party movie please !

ps, that music just sucks :P

ok dual minor , or as I call it "the homosexual method" as soon as a light mage gets ya your fucked period.

Skills faily because of fraps and I typically do a skill RR combo which always gives a higher fail rate.[/b]
    u seem to have a damn lot of mana.. so id do dual minor and fit in a hp pot... and when a light mage comes when ur using dual minor.. its simple to use a hp pot lol
    also u do fail alot maybe get new combo.

JimXrOx

dunno if he wants to reveal his stats but ill give u a hint.. his mana are almost as much as double of the population Titanic could fit ><

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

u seem to have a damn lot of mana.. so id do dual minor and fit in a hp pot... and when a light mage comes when ur using dual minor.. its simple to use a hp pot lol
    also u do fail alot maybe get new combo.[/b]

Because I hold my hands in a really wierd way from being a lefty it would be a mammoth task after all these years to try and change it. Regardless of the fails I do get ( alot show when filming ) it works for me and I manage to cancel the animation fine.

Depending on what scrolls I use dex/POL I have between 7k and 7.3k manna

and JimX is right , I am getting too old for sin lol

stefann

Nice vs movie 10/10 for vs mode

well ok i understand bout the changing hand positions is bad :P atm tryin my self to do 1 minor and right click minor .. but my fingers wont

well ok i understand bout the changing hand positions is bad :P atm tryin my self to do 1 minor and right click minor .. but my fingers wont[/b]

my wrist always remains raised off the keybaord/table , Noobody and I were going over things for hours on msn and he just said it was one fucked up method

downloading

lez

vid was ok, if ur fps were really 10-15 then u did very good. But i have to agree ur method of healing isnt the best, but it is effective. Imo, hp pot in the beginning and minor till the end (with maybe hp pot in the end as a last ditch effort for a close vs) is the best healing a rogue could do. Since ur fps r so low, you cant possibley do 1minor so fast hence what u did with hp pot + minor all the way was the best u could of done without using dual mh, gj. Nice to see diff types of rogue healing with all the dual fkers running around :lol:
    1 Q tho, on the helsgarem pvp server if i remember correct, i had about 6.5k mp with re3,eme3, ib3, in3, dual rols3 so how the fuk do you have 7k+?

vid was ok, if ur fps were really 10-15 then u did very good. But i have to agree ur method of healing isnt the best, but it is effective. Imo, hp pot in the beginning and minor till the end (with maybe hp pot in the end as a last ditch effort for a close vs) is the best healing a rogue could do. Since ur fps r so low, you cant possibley do 1minor so fast hence what u did with hp pot + minor all the way was the best u could of done without using dual mh, gj. Nice to see diff types of rogue healing with all the dual fkers running around :lol:
    1 Q tho, on the helsgarem pvp server if i remember correct, i had about 6.5k mp with re3,eme3, ib3, in3, dual rols3 so how the fuk do you have 7k+?[/b]
    RE+3 , EME+3 , In+3 dual ROL+3 gives 7007 mp with a POL scroll it goes as high as 7.3k

nice video
    <3 felix

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast