Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

First +9 Warrior Shell >>>C-West<<<

This is a discussion on First +9 Warrior Shell >>>C-West<<< within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Baba my advice u should give that shell away as fast is possible to give for an extrem big ammount..Like ...
Page: 3

Baba my advice u should give that shell away as fast is possible to give for an extrem big ammount..Like that offer u had &#39;&#39; iron set 21gb and roc +1 is about 1k$ or 100gb..&#39;&#39; Couse no1 gonna buy just a piece of shell for 1k $ Trust me

Baba my advice u should give that shell away as fast is possible to give for an extrem big ammount..Like that offer u had &#39;&#39; iron set 21gb and roc +1 is about 1k$ or 100gb..&#39;&#39; Couse no1 gonna buy just a piece of shell for 1k $ Trust me [/b]
    Thing is 1 i dont know if that was a serious offer, coming from a mage in paper armours, and 2 i dont want to sell it just so the next day i log to pk and see a human pounding on me with it

Thing is 1 i dont know if that was a serious offer, coming from a mage in paper armours, and 2 i dont want to sell it just so the next day i log to pk and see a human pounding on me with it [/b]
    No1 gonna pwn u couse of 1 piece +9 ..Well all i have to promise and say is.. Wait till summer and u will see who&#39;s the top warrior in carnac west ..( that&#39;s a promise :P )

No1 gonna pwn u couse of 1 piece +9 ..Well all i have to promise and say is.. Wait till summer and u will see who&#39;s the top warrior in carnac west ..( that&#39;s a promise :P )[/b]
    Yea i know.. Dw man im working on it, Aussies are getting almost $1k from the government to help out with this economy shit, so yea next 3 months i promise man. Sorry for keeping you all waiting

Yea i know.. Dw man im working on it, Aussies are getting almost $1k from the government to help out with this economy shit, so yea next 3 months i promise man. Sorry for keeping you all waiting [/b]
    No i mean.. I will be the best warrior and char in cwest .. You got comfused :P ..

No i mean.. I will be the best warrior and char in cwest .. You got comfused :P ..[/b]
    u can fook right off u noob, u know in your heart im always gonna be ahead of u xD

lotosik

nice, gratz

u can fook right off u noob, u know in your heart im always gonna be ahead of u xD[/b]
    Not really .. Idc if war > rogue.. You had rols +1 and pp +1 ib and stuff.. And i had no neck no belt and beated u at same lvl on my war .. And rocs +0 .Think about get same items with u .. I&#39;ll beat u fll hp

you should keep the pads mate, if u sell it to some random turk, it will definitely be mass produced in the next 72 hours, all will have glowy underpands xD...

to souls and cassiba, if i get a gm to transfer my warrior to cwest, u both will be at my feet

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

gay and lucky, gratz

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

gz man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123