Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree1Likes

FlameKO Squallity ( archer ) pk movie

This is a discussion on FlameKO Squallity ( archer ) pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hope u enjoy it. leave comments...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default FlameKO Squallity ( archer ) pk movie



    i hope u enjoy it.

    leave comments

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    really good pk movie, showing you are really a decent archer gj!

  3. #3
    OB1
    OB1 is offline
    Senior Member OB1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Nice skillz for archer!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Noooob you're still playing?

  5. #5
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    nice vid makes me want to edit my old archer clips from xionia/usko

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    omg johnny ur still alive loool, u should join us we're all in flameko atm xD
    i miss ur excuses haha

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    HAAAAAAAAA i got other excuses now

  8. #8
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    Wow archer seems interesting to play there. How is the server and link if you could provide? active pk or?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Wow archer seems interesting to play there. How is the server and link if you could provide? active pk or?
    here is the link FlameKO :: Index

    it is active pk, but lately it's rly hard to pk, coz everyone is in party with 3 priests so it's hard for ppl like us who duo/trio to have decent pk

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stripeftw View Post
    here is the link FlameKO :: Index

    it is active pk, but lately it's rly hard to pk, coz everyone is in party with 3 priests so it's hard for ppl like us who duo/trio to have decent pk
    Nonesense, I once saw Sheldon take down a whole party with 3 priests while he was tanking TK. He is so good. Its like a gift you know ? Its like he cant even control it.

  11. #11
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Nonesense, I once saw Sheldon take down a whole party with 3 priests while he was tanking TK. He is so good. Its like a gift you know ? Its like he cant even control it.
    It wasn't a TK. It was a harunga and that party didn't have anything else but 3 support priests. A party of 3 priests won't kill anybody :/
    Jamm1n likes this.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Nonesense, I once saw Sheldon take down a whole party with 3 priests while he was tanking TK. He is so good. Its like a gift you know ? Its like he cant even control it.
    that's osko mate, don't compare it to this server, u can't solo int priest at all even with duffs. it's out of question even for an archer

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stripeftw View Post
    that's osko mate, don't compare it to this server, u can't solo int priest at all even with duffs. it's out of question even for an archer
    Im not talking about Knight Online man. He did this in real life.

    Just wait, Sheldon show him your superman suit. Its about time the world knows man.

  14. #14
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    trololol ><

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Im not talking about Knight Online man. He did this in real life.

    Just wait, Sheldon show him your superman suit. Its about time the world knows man.
    from what i know, sheldon have a flash suit, not superman's !
    Last edited by Stripeftw; 08-22-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any archer pk movie?!
    By as-pekk in forum Media
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:03 PM
  2. Onfire Archer PK Movie Part 2 Beramus
    By Onfire85 in forum Media
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 03:58 PM
  3. Onfire Archer PK Movie Part 3
    By Onfire85 in forum Media
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:04 AM
  4. L - archer pk movie @ LOGOS
    By NoMorePL in forum Media
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 11:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •