Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ForJustice pk trailer

This is a discussion on ForJustice pk trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6o7XubFmGc No effects.[/b] 1) So, NexT used buffs, u were scrolled. 2) Just look, how many duffers and healers do ...
Page: 3

Magenta

1) So, NexT used buffs, u were scrolled.
    2) Just look, how many duffers and healers do u have and how many duffers play on orc side.
    3) Symbiose was also there and helped u.
    4) When they got duffer, u had to run away.
    5) Ask NexT for clan vs, and I'm sure they will pwn u.

Banned

2) Just look, how many duffers and healers do u have and how many duffers play on orc side.
    5) Ask NexT for clan vs, and I'm sure they will pwn u.[/b]
    As you can see we had 3 melees, 3 priests, 1 mage.

NexT had 1 mage, 2 maybe 3 priests, and more than 5 melees mostly rogues.

NexT had people there to help them.

When we got full 8 man pt, with 2 priests, 5 melees, and 1 mage.
    We roll NexT and other humans...

I am not clan leader, i don't decide anything.
    They might pwn me cuz of their babashopper rogues.

In that video, we didn't have main melees and main GG players on.

GummyBear

5) Ask NexT for clan vs, and I'm sure they will pwn u.[/b]
    Look at my siggie, when I was in Ra we beat next in a clan vs, and instead of going round 2, they qqed for the rest of our scrolls about how we have iron sets lol.

next won't clan vs us cause the people in RA that were in the clan vs, are all in this clan.

and if you are blind, they were running back into towers, the reason we ran was to lure them out, and they folowed and we turned around and they got rolled again.

and jez, go to page 1 and watch the video, we beat next + randoms in a party of 6 with 2 melees.
    Next is scared to re clan vs us. and when they clan vsed us they have every baba in there and even IamGxD was on their team with his dcz, who indeed has better gear than all of us, was the first to QQ after they lost.
    iamgxd: jajajajaj nooooobs, i beat all in 1 v 1 jjjajajaj, looook at my beest syyymmboool."

darter

calm down on the effects u almost gave me a seizure...

Magenta

As you can see we had 3 melees, 3 priests, 1 mage.

NexT had 1 mage, 2 maybe 3 priests, and more than 5 melees mostly rogues.

NexT had people there to help them.

When we got full 8 man pt, with 2 priests, 5 melees, and 1 mage.
    We roll NexT and other humans...

I am not clan leader, i don't decide anything.
    They might pwn me cuz of their babashopper rogues.

In that video, we didn't have main melees and main GG players on.[/b]
    All what I saw was no duff on u. And when u got para (duffer joined), u was running. I just know NexT rox and u aren't that strong.

Look at my siggie, when I was in Ra we beat next in a clan vs, and instead of going round 2, they qqed for the rest of our scrolls about how we have iron sets lol.

next won't clan vs us cause the people in RA that were in the clan vs, are all in this clan.

and if you are blind, they were running back into towers, the reason we ran was to lure them out, and they folowed and we turned around and they got rolled again.

and jez, go to page 1 and watch the video, we beat next + randoms in a party of 6 with 2 melees.
    Next is scared to re clan vs us. and when they clan vsed us they have every baba in there and even IamGxD was on their team with his dcz, who indeed has better gear than all of us, was the first to QQ after they lost.
    iamgxd: jajajajaj nooooobs, i beat all in 1 v 1 jjjajajaj, looook at my beest syyymmboool."[/b]
    I have no idea what happened, when u cut the movie. Most of the time, when anyone cut movie, it means, it is no longer interesting or he doesn't want show what happened.

PS:
    Veoh is no longer available in CZECH REPUBLIC. If you are not in CZECH REPUBLIC or think you have received this message in error, please go to veoh.com and report the issue.[/b]
    ^
    |
    Thats why I can't watch ur video.

GummyBear

its funny cause after we beat next in a clan vs, everyone in the clan started qqing and talking shit.

but sobre pmed inculpatus, and said, we had no chance, good vs.

thats why sobre doesn't flame us. only his noob folowers lol.

Magenta

its funny cause after we beat next in a clan vs, everyone in the clan started qqing and talking shit.

but sobre pmed inculpatus, and said, we had no chance, good vs.

thats why sobre doesn't flame us. only his noob folowers lol.[/b]
    Yea, sabre is GG.
    PS: I'm not NexT member. I'm in Freezone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123