Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fulgore Akara

This is a discussion on Fulgore Akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone who cannot accept my items says im bad get to be better yourself and then talk. some childeren come ...
Page: 2

Banned

Everyone who cannot accept my items says im bad get to be better yourself and then talk. some childeren come and get to bullshit because they cannot accept someone is better how you want to combo faster lol :S tell me that I hit skills afther skills i dont miss many skills i dont miss the pot i minor with 7 and 8 so .. Anyone who says he's better and you suck. then show that you are better and then cry me a river. My Real char is DeadlyReturn altough this is only my ardream sin

lez

Lmfao, why are you in ardream with those items? Prolly some of best items in akara. And I bet if you leveled up and went to cz you will prolly get owned, not the best combo and minor isnt that fast.[/b]
    hehe did u just ask a question, then answer it urself right away? xD

edit: watched it, imo most ppl here are flaming u just cause they're jelaous of ur items. But ur combo needs some work, u fail too many skills. Ur minor is ok, im pretty sure u didnt minor to the best of ur abilities in certain situations in the vid cause of the item difference between u and the orcs but in some u did it well.
    also the dm at the start, is a really bad choice since almost every1 can do it with a 960 spam (in ur case 1920 + 960 spam lol) i might be impressed if some1 did it with a 720 or a 360 heal spam, but this no...

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

show us your stats?and whats your flame resis?fire mages took you hp down rly fast

noisome

i dont know you and im not going to flmae but why dont you invest in a rogue 72 or so and run cz ? could make more np's and more of a profit that dcz.... i really dont understand why u would waste them items on a char under 60...... such a waste !

Nice items tough :P

Vikema

lets say best assassin of akara :P

[/b]
    :huh: l33t items

NaidenZ

nice items D:

james15

Nice movie and items

Everyone who cannot accept my items says im bad get to be better yourself and then talk. some childeren come and get to bullshit because they cannot accept someone is better how you want to combo faster lol :S tell me that I hit skills afther skills i dont miss many skills i dont miss the pot i minor with 7 and 8 so .. Anyone who says he's better and you suck. then show that you are better and then cry me a river. My Real char is DeadlyReturn altough this is only my ardream sin[/b]
    Ok you're the best (rolf)

Banned

Ok you're the best (rolf)[/b]
    jealous on items... nice O_o

jealous on items... nice O_o[/b]
    I dont care what items you have,but its funny how ppls caling them selfs best,when they combo like random turk.

jesusmerchant

fulgore pm me a1ae ingame, ill log my dlw. we vs.

Banned

fulgore pm me a1ae ingame, ill log my dlw. we vs.[/b]
    omg a1ae... it's me UzuM4ki64, your clannie
    I dont care what items you have,but its funny how ppls caling them selfs best,when they combo like random turk.[/b]
    idc about you and i wont give a fuk about u, gtfo out of this topic or stop to spam...

Banned

omg your rogue is absolutely good!
    i will watch your movie later

GangstamaN

Your telling me you think your minor is fast? And that your combo is perfect?

I'll tell you I suck at rogue, but my minor is faster than yours ( keyboard only minor ) and I don't miss as many skills as you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast