Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

GANGSTA Clan fun on Pathos

This is a discussion on GANGSTA Clan fun on Pathos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 and i always vote for pink capes ^^[/b] because u got a gay touch h34r:...
Page: 4

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

<3

and i always vote for pink capes ^^[/b]
    because u got a gay touch h34r:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

lol at the priest tbling from 7:34 to about 7:55 then again at 8:46 watch the cast time on his duff. other than that gg movie[/b]
    nah its not tbl, its visucal bug................ who can tell better its ppl from DontAsk and AskMe on this forum, that guy used to be orc.

RAZ0R

nah its not tbl, its visucal bug................ who can tell better its ppl from DontAsk and AskMe on this forum, that guy used to be orc.[/b]
    lol theres no way thats a visual bug u can look at the cast times on the skills....

LOL @ the pig flu

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

LOL @ the pig flu[/b]
    since the pig flu started i felt like doing it

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Stream added

http://www.vimeo.com/5392537

Click on HD for better quali

AphRaeL

ggmovie

SirLoco

.... around 8 minutes it looks like your priest is TBL editing

quuack

nice pking

jaminko

lol .... you are good player but why you are so super ? coz you have in party tbl priests.... yes i can be hero with tbl too , in some part when you pk with warior and priest (you mage) this priest was full tbl and in last part too ....

BlackWidow

lol .... you are good player but why you are so super ? coz you have in party tbl priests.... yes i can be hero with tbl too , in some part when you pk with warior and priest (you mage) this priest was full tbl and in last part too ....[/b]
    The priest at the end was tbl? The 1st person view or the other priest? Reality is you guys can type whatever you want about Leceuatea(was in clan 2 days tops) the priest who might have been tlb&#39;n when it was the mage priest and warrior, but your beyond a foolish donk if your accusing Energie of tbl. Have someone fraps you and you&#39;ll see how different you appear on their screen then your own. This clan doesn&#39;t tbl,koxp or anything so keep your tardish comments out of this topic. Gui who frapsed all this lives in Brazil and has some of the worst connections in ko history and is as anti cheat as there is.

yoyo1234

lol .... you are good player but why you are so super ? coz you have in party tbl priests.... yes i can be hero with tbl too , in some part when you pk with warior and priest (you mage) this priest was full tbl and in last part too ....[/b]
    I&#39;ve been in Gangsta before and you basically sound like other people who obviously don&#39;t know enough about the game. GANGSTA pk with skills instead of hacks. They have some of the best priest I have ever played with. Like Blackwidow said, get someone to fraps you and you&#39;ll look like tbl edittor once in awhile whn you move and heal and cure and all that good stuff. Much love to the old clanmates and glad to see you all still raping faces.

angelsdream

Maybe did Leucothea TBLed but trust me he WAS (ye he spent 1 week here) the only one. I was the one playing SaintShiryu on the last movie and I can fraps myself to show you that I play legit !

GANGSTA is the best clan (exept Justice in xig maybe) I&#39;ve been in in my whole KO life, which mean 4years. It&#39;s not all about items as people use to say but most about skills. Yeah, YOU CAN&#39;T beat a 8party gangsta people (I mean old and real gangsta) even if we were all using fp+8 and uniques+0. So stop bullshiting and make your own movie to show how powerfull you are !!!

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

Maybe did Leucothea TBLed but trust me he WAS (ye he spent 1 week here) the only one. I was the one playing SaintShiryu on the last movie and I can fraps myself to show you that I play legit !

GANGSTA is the best clan (exept Justice in xig maybe) I&#39;ve been in in my whole KO life, which mean 4years. It&#39;s not all about items as people use to say but most about skills. Yeah, YOU CAN&#39;T beat a 8party gangsta people (I mean old and real gangsta) even if we were all using fp+8 and uniques+0. So stop bullshiting and make your own movie to show how powerfull you are !!![/b]

LOL <angel> 0_o

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Nice vid, nice to see u still pwn \o/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast