Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can not aga , i have a big problem xD i sent a ticked with my acc for change ...
Page: 37

NaidenZ

i can not aga , i have a big problem xD i sent a ticked with my acc for change everything and i deleted it but it's still in my recent request Xd

if you see it

you just need to do copy/paste , send it from another acc and done i'm hacked
    i did it for mistake , i was trying to send it from other acc :X

i could let u my acc when it gone

Hail MATHEFACKER

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. You can now delete your closed tickets from MyKOL. Once logged in, click on “Submit Support Ticket” and then click on “Submit Ticket” option, this will open a new window which will take you to the Knight Online Support Center. There, you will see four tabs at the top. Click on the “My Support” tab. Here you will see a list of all the tickets you have submitted in the past and their current status. At the right hand side of the screen, you will see a small icon of a paper with a red X on it. Clicking on this icon will delete your ticket permanently. Please note that your recent tickets will still show up on the left hand side of the screen under “My Recent Requests”. This is normal, and these tickets will go away shortly. Please feel free to submit another ticket if you have further questions or concerns. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

-Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Shahji[/b]

J

I've come to the conclusion to say that NaidenZ is a cocky kid who lies to make himself look better.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

he's gay=(

NaidenZ

I've come to the conclusion to say that NaidenZ is a cocky kid who lies to make himself look better. [/b]

i dont know what you mean with lies because i didn't said any kinda of lie in this topic yet, there just a problem than you guys can't belive than someone like me can do 2much more than urs.

first 28 minutes

firs 46 mintues lets say ( 51 minutes because i did pk those 5 minutes without sc )

[/url

also lets say there were 2many humans wait this isnt the case there were 2MANY MAGES / 2MANY BPS

also lets say i have 1927 AP exactly ( DUAL CLEAVER+9)

now lets say done ,

J

So how do you expect us to believe you got that many NP's in 46 minutes? I could go on 6 scrolls and get like 20k NP's and say that was in 1 scroll.

NaidenZ

So how do you expect us to believe you got that many NP's in 46 minutes? I could go on 6 scrolls and get like 20k NP's and say that was in 1 scroll.[/b]
    you can't because that's just impossible unless you are doing a good nps transfer, i edited my previus post maybe you should read it again in a old war ( then you can get 120 nps)

J

you can't because that's just impossible unless you are doing a good nps transfer, i edited my previus post maybe you should read it again in a old war ( then you can get 120 nps)[/b]
    Apparently you can get 120k NP's in 1 day so anything is possible to you. And I'm saying that 1st picture you could've pked for 58 minutes, and took a SS and SAYING it was 28 minutes. How the hell are we suppose to know that?

NaidenZ

Apparently you can get 120k NP's in 1 day so anything is possible to you. And I'm saying that 1st picture you could've pked for 58 minutes, and took a SS and SAYING it was 28 minutes. How the hell are we suppose to know that?[/b]
    i can admit there were 2many mages/bps maybe this is why i did all those nps in 46 minutes
    i guess i can't do 120k nps because inever will get those nps always sometimes there are 0 humans wc , bored, login down , or something
    but in 1 hour i always get 4-5k as minimum ( just doing pk ofc and trying to ks as fast and as good i can)
    but that wasn't 46 minutes, was 51 minutes
    my pk is so gay i just kill 1 or 2 mages and i run and i alwasys kill mages/bps in their base ( hb) i tank towers with minnor combo

spike+trust+pierce and they are owned,

SilentDaemon

whatever -_-

Banned

impossible to get that without many humans.

dude stop posting about your np's...most of us pk in party, the whole point of pking is using teamwork. And if every1 pked as much as you do we would have the same.

either post your stats, like topic is here for, or think your the best in your head, not every 2posts.[/b]
    wrong PK = player kill

i dont see anything plural in PK, people who solo PK like geting more np's then in a party. some people do better without having to worry about another party memeber. some people are just greedy..

now i go back in hybernation ^__^

B1tesizeThriLL

NaidenZ, you are probably the cockiest mother***ker in girakon. I mean I'm not trying to be an ass... but you are so full of your self sometimes lol... :/

Banned

zzz guys u are so jealous of him , calm down ..
    u will never be like him just play ur game and have fun ..
    allready 3 pages of his stats / nps and stuffs -.-

zzz guys u are so jealous of him , calm down ..
    u will never be like him just play ur game and have fun ..
    allready 3 pages of his stats / nps and stuffs -.-[/b]

umm, your joking right? Dont confuse jealousy with annoyance.

thedevilsmanner

i dont know what you mean with lies because i didn't said any kinda of lie in this topic yet, there just a problem than you guys can't belive than someone like me can do 2much more than urs.
    first 28 minutes

firs 46 mintues lets say ( 51 minutes because i did pk those 5 minutes without sc )

[/url

also lets say there were 2many humans wait this isnt the case there were 2MANY MAGES / 2MANY BPS

also lets say i have 1927 AP exactly ( DUAL CLEAVER+9)

now lets say done ,[/b]
    Ok so as you said if you make in 51 mins that much nps prove it by making a Video baba and we will all trust you !
    Show us ur skills and we will trust you !
    Show us all you know and we will trust you !
    Show us your stats and we will see if its a really nice stats !

And The only Thing I can said its hmmm go to www.ko4nolife.com

NaidenZ

hah