Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Girakon CSW Video

This is a discussion on Girakon CSW Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ehhh kebab closed the sapientes csw topic so i guess we have to flame here... u wount take back the ...
Page: 2

PartyPLZZ

ehhh kebab closed the sapientes csw topic so i guess we have to flame here... u wount take back the castle for another milenium from us !!

ehhh kebab closed the sapientes csw topic so i guess we have to flame here... u wount take back the castle for another milenium from us !! [/b]
    if i were u, i wouldn't say that, what if they do take the catle back lol h34r:

Wat was up with the screen turning black randomly and when the parts where it randomly freezes :huh:

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

messed up with editing i guess.

and partyplzz we will see next week who will get the castle

Seekor

I dont know if it was the video editor or your computer but either it was bad or u were lagging kinda bad.

but anyways nice movie and good teamplay good luck next csw.

Banned

lol nice ..why would it be a flame war its just a video

Banned

stay tuned for next saturday there's gonna be some surprises ^_^

and this won't be a flame war unless some1 starts it. i know no1 from insanity will, keep this clean, its just a vid and it shows nothing but a great CSW.

james15

Nice moive

Lol...another flame war coming?

Anyways, for the movie...It was decent. Different choices of music lol. But priest wise, use heals at better times. Some points you use party heal when everyone had full hp. And try to syncronize your heals with the other full healer in your party so that both of you don't use party heal at the same time. Another note, always keep the mage alive. I know you had like 3 or so, but try to keep them alive as much as possible. They are your life savers. But other than that pretty good movie, that csw was very intense [/b]
    Sadly I have to agree with J, your heal's are rather badly times as is your cure's, You cure when you should heal often and you heal when you should worry about a cure. But I guess it ain't that bad, I didn't like the fact that you sat their and turned from that old music to rap but w/e.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

lol i know im a bit rusty on priest . dont make fun of my song choices i just thru in any lol

lol i know im a bit rusty on priest . dont make fun of my song choices i just thru in any lol[/b]
    :P, Priest is always a fun class - I just hate the people that blame the priest when they die when their outta heal range ^^ Always loved full heal.

NathanAlgren

nice vid =)

Imhotep

This guy is the best priest I've ever pked with

andy

wat about b1rdy?

Omg be in my party next CSW i only had party with 4 members and rarely got heal/cure =(
    everyone in my party dced all the time=/

Was a ok movie=)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast