Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Girakon PriestsWarrior and Altea (2 65's) vs 70s

This is a discussion on Girakon PriestsWarrior and Altea (2 65's) vs 70s within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sure i use duf always, because i know only 2 good roque who never run, its sexypapi and wuzzy, others ...
Page: 3

KalaBunga Senior Member

sure i use duf always, because i know only 2 good roque who never run, its sexypapi and wuzzy, others roque when dont use duf redbal = run, i dont need waste mana[/b]
    i remeber wen i was on orc side , you Debuff everyone i carire around 40 cures wiht me , the momment your redballing you put ya shield on heal yourself debuff ahgain , ehm reasno why every rogue leaves not feel like towning every fight cause you spam the debuffs 24/7

NathanAlgren

mmm not bad 6/10

get lvl 70 a.q

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Why the priest heals u non stop even if the other aint attacking?

funny you all expect bp's with 400+ ac less than every other class to be able to go fight no duffs no heals only hp pot, yeye so fair...stop crying they use their duffs to bring the advantage back to them, so deal with it and cure or die/town

warriorsPriest

funny you all expect bp's with 400+ ac less than every other class to be able to go fight no duffs no heals only hp pot, yeye so fair...stop crying they use their duffs to bring the advantage back to them, so deal with it and cure or die/town[/b]
    get out of arrdream and go 60+...
    bps can ahve up to 1k ac and after 72 they are the strongest class... also don't forget the AP

Banned

sure i use duf always, because i know only 2 good roque who never run, its sexypapi and wuzzy, others roque when dont use duf redbal = run, i dont need waste mana[/b]
    All you do is duff and heal when u redball. Ive seen it many times, rogues run from you because they run out of cures .

kaper

Why the priest heals u non stop even if the other aint attacking?[/b]
    Becouse He's priest know HE IS NOOB and 1hit = dead

get out of arrdream and go 60+...
    bps can ahve up to 1k ac and after 72 they are the strongest class... also don't forget the AP[/b]
    you can come try kill my char anytime if you call chitin build a bp sure..1k ac, 72+ int bp is strong yea, why? because of their duffs.

warriorsPriest

you can come try kill my char anytime if you call chitin build a bp sure..1k ac, 72+ int bp is strong yea, why? because of their duffs.[/b]

actually there are bps with chitins/fp builds..come on tell me 1 bp 72+ using 1st grade paper armor

actually there are bps with chitins/fp builds..come on tell me 1 bp 72+ using 1st grade paper armor[/b]
    yea I KNOW there ARE but you think they are out owning without duffs? no not really, and the ppl u complaining to are ALL paper, hysteria/fegut/deathy and friends in fact most bps 72+ in this server ARE paper not fp/chitin

warriorsPriest

yea I KNOW there ARE but you think they are out owning without duffs? no not really, and the ppl u complaining to are ALL paper, hysteria/fegut/deathy and friends in fact most bps 72+ in this server ARE paper not fp/chitin[/b]

well I understand malice ok but spamming all duffs (parasite etc) shows really big lack skills......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123