Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GiveMeUrLove Part2 Solo(Morian)

This is a discussion on GiveMeUrLove Part2 Solo(Morian) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe lol i know what minor heal combo is lol * i still dont understand why you ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol i know what minor heal combo is lol *
    i still dont understand why you have minor heal on 7 and 8 if you only "click" one of them...can someone explain this to me in clear english?
    u cant understand nofthing -_- i use my hand for press number 7 and 8 but i use my pots in my mouse but u see i was without pots then i change in minor(number 7 f1 ) and i continue attacking and not town now can undersntad

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Morian

i use my hand for press number 7 and 8 but i use my pots in my mouse
    so you are telling me you using the mouse to pot. while using hitting 7,8 to minor heal. zzzzz. then you are bugging minor heal. YOu arent using the ctrl bullshit but you are still bugging it. Minor heal has no cooldown, so if i have a skillbar full of minor heals and hit each of those minor heals at the same time, minor heal will go 5 times as fast. regardless, i dont like to agrue with people i dont understand. You dont even have 1920 mp and the fact that you use wisdoms and not souls doesnt really make your minor healing combo very effective. meh

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian

i use my hand for press number 7 and 8 but i use my pots in my mouse
    so you are telling me you using the mouse to pot. while using hitting 7,8 to minor heal. zzzzz. then you are bugging minor heal. YOu arent using the ctrl bullshit but you are still bugging it. Minor heal has no cooldown, so if i have a skillbar full of minor heals and hit each of those minor heals at the same time, minor heal will go 5 times as fast. regardless, i dont like to agrue with people i dont understand. You dont even have 1920 mp and the fact that you use wisdoms and not souls doesnt really make your minor healing combo very effective. meh[/b]
    u are retarted or what i dont use pots and minor in same time zzzzz i dont know about this bugg if ctrl ZzZzzz i use only pots and attack i dont use minor combo because i dont have much mana maybe u can see but when i dont had pots i change my click at minor and i use my mouse for minor it's normal i dont understand u what mean said with ctrll zzz all skill bars zzzzz

Really nice movie. Alot pwning and nice combo :P Best movie i have watched for awhile, also nice fast hosting server.

If i must say something bad, some party pk would ve been nice.

Aguila-x-

english translator ftw? h43r:

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    english translator ftw? *h43r:
    no comment a.q :wub:

Jimbo

OMFG tuna get over it you fag

Untill K2 deem it as a bug it isnt a bug anyway so please stop calling ppl bug abusers for doing it. Exactly the same thing happened for combo.. omg you are cancelling animation its a bug. Just because your specific combo doesn't use right click doesn't make everyone else a cheat <_<

Not a bad movie tbh and I don't think that was PAddy playing Steaven Seagal as his combo was kinda slow. Also didnt put a 1 vs. 1 with me in

P.s most of the time he pot'd and combo'd instead of using minor. The only time he used this apparent bug was when running away after killing a party

Cryptology

I don't see how having minor heal on two keys to use it faster is abusing a bug. It's only logic that you can alternate between two fingers faster than doing it with one. Minor heal has no cooldown, there's nothing wrong with finding faster ways to use it legitimately.

Originally posted by Cryptology
    I don't see how having minor heal on two keys to use it faster is abusing a bug. It's only logic that you can alternate between two fingers faster than doing it with one. Minor heal has no cooldown, there's nothing wrong with finding faster ways to use it legitimately.
    in the videoi was using the mouse for minor because not there are pots =/ of life ZzzZzz

Cryptology

I realize that.... I read all the replies. I'm just saying it shouldn't be a big deal even IF you used it.

Aguila-x-

mejor habla en espaņol. :wub:

btw, nice video.. *just saw it* -_-

Originally posted by Cryptology
    I realize that.... I read all the replies. I'm just saying it shouldn't be a big deal even IF you used it.
    :wub:

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    mejor habla en espaņol. *:wub: *

btw, nice video.. *just saw it* *-_-
    no kiero :P

PD:Ahorita entro con DreaDLorD_ :> y te hago caer :P

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-

PD:Ahorita entro con DreaDLorD_ :> y te hago caer :P[/b]
    cuando quieras, pm me.

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-

PD:Ahorita entro con DreaDLorD_ :> y te hago caer :P
    cuando quieras, pm me.[/b]
    :wub: don't break my heart :wub:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast