Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GOLDENTRIGGER

This is a discussion on GOLDENTRIGGER within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i havent seen you running naked in cz yet but what so ever. Make a movie about it, please ...
Page: 2

Banned

Well i havent seen you running naked in cz yet but what so ever.
    Make a movie about it, please .[/b]
    +1

I heard naked female rogues are hot

Al3jo

lol ko career xD.

Key421

aight gold let me log, ill kill him 4 ya

i dont get why people CARE AT ALL about what people do in cz, even if it is a vs or not, use as much dd or spear def you want. if i had fp 25dd i sure would use it if i was vsing a gg rogue. even if people say its lame, no wai, you prolly just payed a few thousand dollars for it, or been a nolifer for your entire life.

Cheers.

+1

I heard naked female rogues are hot [/b]

Naked girls with hairy balls ? No thanks .

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I thought Sancte was a nice guy... but a retard from just pking with him for like 2 mins yesterday.

e-penis fight shall begin!
    who wants popcorn ?

Trigger is terrible lol, he just likes to talk shit. I beat him unbuffed while he was scrolled haha.
    He looks for reasons to flame.
    I was in a buying merchant for a chd+1 rb and someone pm'd me and told me that he was selling a chd+7 non rb for the same price beside me in a merchant and trigger pms me and starts flaming me saying how pathetic I am. Fucking idiot.
    Terrible player that looks for shit to start fighting about.
    And unbeatable... Our entire clan thinks your an arrogant retard that sucks.

Mmm.. yeah.. vsed golden at lvl 71 .. ( mage, no light staff ) no dd, He was 75 or around, I had full hp, then he blinds me .. /town... so.

how old are you guys (boys) ?
    just curious...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Trigger is terrible lol, he just likes to talk shit. I beat him unbuffed while he was scrolled haha.
    He looks for reasons to flame.
    I was in a buying merchant for a chd+1 rb and someone pm'd me and told me that he was selling a chd+7 non rb for the same price beside me in a merchant and trigger pms me and starts flaming me saying how pathetic I am. Fucking idiot.
    Terrible player that looks for shit to start fighting about.
    And unbeatable... Our entire clan thinks your an arrogant retard that sucks.[/b]
    that hurts bro... like i actually give a fuk if i'm arrogant..

I simply said he was retarded when I pked with him for 2 minutes. Why? Because I tped him since he was at like 1/5 hp when he joined the party, he starts capsing "DO NOT TP ME IF YOU DON"T HEAR ME ON VENT", i loled and simply said "stfu i'm the mage, i lead", simple as that, meaning if he wanted to solo he shouldn't have joined in the first place

how old are you guys (boys) ?
    just curious...[/b]
    Good question .

Thing is if u "giggle" someone with huge e-penis aka ego aka pay attention wh0re long enough he will show his real face .
    And it seems like i made it and i did it on purpose.
    You made my day boys and girls from A.F.K clan. I would drop some more insults pointed at you but i wont since im not gonna continue that "ping pong match" which provides us to nothing constructive.

BBQ, ill gladly kick your annoying ass on arena. Just tell me when cause i simply dont remember when u vsd me unbuffed when i was scrolled .

Mmm.. yeah.. vsed golden at lvl 71 .. ( mage, no light staff ) no dd, He was 75 or around, I had full hp, then he blinds me .. /town... so.[/b]

Keep talking crap. I vsd better lvld and geared from you like Sanctis (on his mage which was 1 lvl higher from me when we vsd) and TheCharmer (i think everybody knows how good geared mage was that) and they both got pwnd so yea Chocolate, everything u say is truth .

I simply said he was retarded when I pked with him for 2 minutes. Why? Because I tped him since he was at like 1/5 hp when he joined the party, he starts capsing "DO NOT TP ME IF YOU DON"T HEAR ME ON VENT", i loled and simply said "stfu i'm the mage, i lead", simple as that, meaning if he wanted to solo he shouldn't have joined in the first place[/b]

At least now u know who ur playing with .

xanarchistx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

INTERRRRRNETTTTTT FIIIIIIIIIGHHTTTTTT...

Seriously, "Calling someone out" on an internet forum? Big Bad Sancte thinks we care about his rank in server!!

I simply said he was retarded when I pked with him for 2 minutes. Why? Because I tped him since he was at like 1/5 hp when he joined the party, he starts capsing "DO NOT TP ME IF YOU DON"T HEAR ME ON VENT", i loled and simply said "stfu i'm the mage, i lead", simple as that, meaning if he wanted to solo he shouldn't have joined in the first place[/b]
    Kinda agreed.

Banned

Ko has items, these items you use to your best advantage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12