Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Good Hostile Clam dayz :D

This is a discussion on Good Hostile Clam dayz :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haxs gg i got scammed 700 USD from noob kittykate... -.-...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    MIKEHMAN
    Guest

    Default

    haxs gg i got scammed 700 USD from noob kittykate... -.-

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soppe View Post
    Well Bison was in Hostile, so his pk trailer.

    ‪MrBison PK Trailer‬‏ - YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    huh? !!!!!
    lmao bison dont mind him, that dude will suck dick for views

  3. #33
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    best H ever

    hungry duo
    That H stands for henrik, right?

  4. #34
    Senior Member Soppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lmao bison dont mind him, that dude will suck dick for views
    Bison is from Hostile clan, in that pk trailer his in Hostile clan.

    Get it?

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soppe View Post
    Bison is from Hostile clan, in that pk trailer his in Hostile clan.

    Get it?
    oh so its only a coincidence you post a trailer you made for him when a trailer has nothing at all to do with this topic right i understand lol

    honestly if you need money that bad get a job

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    oh so its only a coincidence you post a trailer you made for him when a trailer has nothing at all to do with this topic right i understand lol

    honestly if you need money that bad get a job
    cant even stop to laugh !! lol !

  7. #37
    Senior Member Soppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    oh so its only a coincidence you post a trailer you made for him when a trailer has nothing at all to do with this topic right i understand lol

    honestly if you need money that bad get a job
    MrBison is from Hostile clan, in this trailer MrBison is in Hostile clan.
    Topic is about Hostile clan...
    You still don't get it you fatfuck?

    I got plenty of money, I don't need a job

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soppe View Post
    MrBison is from Hostile clan, in this trailer MrBison is in Hostile clan.
    Topic is about Hostile clan...
    You still don't get it you fatfuck?

    I got plenty of money, I don't need a job
    your a fucking idiot, everyone knows you posted it so you could get views on your dumbass video stop trying to deny it. and obviously u do need money because your constantly posting vids that are old as shit in media so you can get more views cuz your broke ass doesnt make enough money at w/e current bullshit job you have

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    your a fucking idiot, everyone knows you posted it so you could get views on your dumbass video stop trying to deny it. and obviously u do need money because your constantly posting vids that are old as shit in media so you can get more views cuz your broke ass doesnt make enough money at w/e current bullshit job you have
    I'm from jersey i gotta act like a badass. anyway he just posted something he worked on that's hostile related which he's not making money off because he's not a yt partner.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    oh so its only a coincidence you post a trailer you made for him when a trailer has nothing at all to do with this topic right i understand lol

    honestly if you need money that bad get a job


    chill lol......its just a trailer which kinda relates to the topic

  11. #41
    I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Im almost never on any pictures... Im probably exping new chars or something.... I just saw C's old movie tho... THAT brings back good memories!

  12. #42
    Senior Member Jazzstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    112

    Default

    you are in this one tho, kasper

  13. #43
    I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzstick View Post
    you are in this one tho, kasper
    Damn old picture lol
    Gotta love my self-made 1 day clan name...

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    bump!!!!!

    any hostile's still active?

  15. #45
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    i remember dreamshire =o it was rlb too right? all dis gg's in this topic =( ah well remember it in ardream aswell^^ good ol' days

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •