Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46

Guy burning Chitin shield

This is a discussion on Guy burning Chitin shield within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rad_Archer You obviously don't know jack... there have been tons of posts and people who've shown their ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    wawh
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    You obviously don't know jack...

    there have been tons of posts and people who've shown their upgrades over the last ohhh 5 years which is more then enough "proof" unless you are incapable of understanding simple rng and %'s...keep failing dude.
    It's random

    there are no tricks

  2. #32
    Senior Member Rad_Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Cold Water - Santa Cruz
    Posts
    3,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    It's random

    there are no tricks

    Never was, never will be. It's programming, nothing is random. Check the science behind a simple rng and then sit back down. There are always "better" times then others because of the % factor. You just never sat at the anvil long enough to see the patterns, the same patterns that show up in any programming.

  3. #33
    MeinKampf Diez Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    This guy just lost the koxp'd money what he got from Gavolts

  4. #34
    Senior Member OmgThisIsMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Proud to be Israeli
    Posts
    2,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    Damn, if that was me, I would just walk away. Leave the PC on, screen on, just leaveee.
    Thats why KO is your life , its just an item if you didn't bought him for real money then who cares ... " just leave " lmao , the funny thing is no1 else said what i said now , probably all of you , living because of KO :]

    bb.

  5. #35
    I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Fuck off idiot OmgThisIsMe stop trolling

  6. #36
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    +1 he is a troll and a scammer

  7. #37
    TheBloodyBeast
    Guest

    Default

    After all, it's just a CS... You take your risk when you go to anvil so... He knew what was he doing.

  8. #38
    wawh
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Never was, never will be. It's programming, nothing is random. Check the science behind a simple rng and then sit back down. There are always "better" times then others because of the % factor. You just never sat at the anvil long enough to see the patterns, the same patterns that show up in any programming.
    True programming is not random, however the outcome could be random

    Random Number Generator: Software In BASIC Programming
    as shown in this topic about generators

    But something as burning before upgradinh, stealing someones upgrade, upgrade on login, upgrade after restart

    It's all bullshit and the only thing that will help succeed your upgrade is either count every upgrade, of every day and make a statitics AND still you'll just have to guess when your upgrade can succeed OR luck

  9. #39
    From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Thats why KO is your life , its just an item if you didn't bought him for real money then who cares ... " just leave " lmao , the funny thing is no1 else said what i said now , probably all of you , living because of KO :]

    bb.
    Youussss Trollinnnn'

  10. #40
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Never was, never will be. It's programming, nothing is random. Check the science behind a simple rng and then sit back down. There are always "better" times then others because of the % factor. You just never sat at the anvil long enough to see the patterns, the same patterns that show up in any programming.
    I have read a bunch of your posts and you usually have a good perspective on things. But dude honestly i think you have a plaid a little too much ko. I agree with what you say but if you have infact sat at the anvil long enough to see the patterns jajajaja thats too much for me atleast.

  11. #41
    MeinKampf Diez Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    Fuck off idiot OmgThisIsMe stop trolling
    hehe nobody like him :P

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    stays funny

  13. #43
    twender
    Guest

    Default

    hahaha pretty fun.. that would be awful if me happen something like that.

  14. #44
    Zilla
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by auditurbo4 View Post
    i dont think it was his balls...just listen to the music, itll tell you why that CS is gone now.

    ya the music is not that hot, neither is is upgrading skill haha

  15. #45
    Igal
    Guest

    Default

    What an ass hole omg lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •