Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

This guy we can call a Hero...watch this guys !

This is a discussion on This guy we can call a Hero...watch this guys ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious oh my lord im so sorry i didnt notice you posted it long time ago GO ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    oh my lord im so sorry i didnt notice you posted it long time ago GO FUCK YOURSELF so what,how should i fucking know you posted it one year ago ? im sick of those people in this forum...
    Also If you want to cry about every little damn thing when you someone posts something. You should go to the official forums.. Oh wait they are down guess your SOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Also If you want to cry about every little damn thing when you someone posts something. You should go to the official forums.. Oh wait they are down guess your SOL.
    nobudy is crying here baby,how should i know someone posted it 1 year ago ? so everytime i want show or ask something i have to search all the topics since this forum begin and maybe ask moderators if it has been posted? get the fuck out here...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Obviously you are because your getting all pissy about it. My point was you could have just been the bigger man and accept that he stated it had already been posted and ignored the comment. Also if you learned how to use the english language properly this could have been avoided by not using the word "Hero".

a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

I don't see where it takes courage to play Knight Online.. Volunteering to serve your country that takes courage. Being a firefighter and saving peoples lives that takes courage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Obviously you are because your getting all pissy about it. My point was you could have just been the bigger man and accept that he stated it had already been posted and ignored the comment. Also if you learned how to use the english language properly this could have been avoided by not using the word "Hero".

a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

I don't see where it takes courage to play Knight Online.. Volunteering to serve your country that takes courage. Being a firefighter and saving peoples lives that takes courage.
    well maybe i didnt used the correct word i wish maybe ur right about ''hero'' so what? watch the god damn video and shut the fuck up man,my idea is share the video with all of you not what i wrote...

cant you guys just watch the god damn video ? so what i wrote ''hero''? i could written ''gangster'' ''gladiator'' or anything i used the word ''hero'' because i think hes a fucking hero for people who have same problem and stay sit all the god damn day in my conception that word make sense,SO PLEASE WATCH THE GOD DAMN VIDEO AND LEAVE ME ALONE LOL .

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

cant you guys just watch the god damn video ? so what i wrote ''hero''? i could written ''gangster'' ''gladiator'' or anything i used the word ''hero'' because i think hes a fucking hero for people who have same problem and stay sit all the god damn day in my conception that word make sense,SO PLEASE WATCH THE GOD DAMN VIDEO AND LEAVE ME ALONE LOL .
    we all already did. a year ago.
    TheNewCulverized likes this.

Don't reply to the people on this forum if you are looking for any credit or anything positive at all lol , do not feed the lonely trolls bro ! But ya this video is cool i guess feel bad for the dude but at the same time he is no hero lol .

lol, its g4l dude.... every thread has to have some drama/arguments/flames you name it...

oh my lord im so sorry i didnt notice you posted it long time ago GO FUCK YOURSELF so what,how should i fucking know you posted it one year ago ? im sick of those people in this forum...
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/se...searchid=80511

after using the almighty search function and typing in kct, thats how you should know it was posted a year ago.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/se...searchid=80511

after using the almighty search function and typing in kct, thats how you should know it was posted a year ago.
    ''Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.''

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Don't reply to the people on this forum if you are looking for any credit or anything positive at all lol , do not feed the lonely trolls bro ! But ya this video is cool i guess feel bad for the dude but at the same time he is no hero lol .
    lol im not gay i dont want credit from anyone here lol,i just posted a fucking video anyway if u like or not i dont care,hero or not hero.My intention was just posted the video because when i watch it i feel good when i see what this guy doing for still figthing thats all,im not going to argue with anyone else,so much drama for just a video...HAPY NEW YEAR GO GET DRUNK AND LEAVE IT .

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

lol im not gay
    What?
    /thread
    StrongOne likes this.

Never said anything bout you being gay but glad to see your not hiding anything from your parents ..

I can play ko with my private parts, does that make me a hero too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12