Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

H0RROR

This is a discussion on H0RROR within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; where is link to movie ? :S[/b] where is it?:s...
Page: 4

Mavetse

where is link to movie ? :S[/b]
    where is it?:s

kibal

With horrors current gear, he wouldnt have to babashop at all.. Just because 99% of all new ko players live by the USD.. doesnt mean that horror does..
    when i played i had a full set of uniques+1 all weapons +8 2 shell sets+8 myself.. and i had a +2 Unique set for fun for a while and a 2h giga10.. i never spent a usd on items there... The +1's i farmed myself. +2 i Borrowed from a friend for some fun...

Funny enough its only ppl who spend USD on items that whines bout ppl who have better gear than them.[/b]

Are u talking about pwnagefactor? i thoguht that it was geared already when u started play it.

Are u talking about pwnagefactor? i thoguht that it was geared already when u started play it.[/b]
    it was, most of the items were duped haxored and gifted anyways

bb!

WaSaBaBasdf

Horror try transfer your char at diez and them pm me for vs..There must be smn frapping :P

give me a warrior with the same lvl and close uniques and ill beat him for you [/b]

and you know this as a fact? so your telling me he got lucky with his +9 raptor? (it looks +9) ... and dont come telling me his items dont have anything to do with his success.. and your nose is as brown as it can get lol[/b]
    clearly jealous

Banned

i dont get the point of this, if every1 were to make a new post about a guy they beat in a 1v1 imagine how much space will be wasted. not only that, no1 here think king_warrior is great, therefore you're giving him more credit than what he is.

last time i saw buttermore and horror, they were getting beat by a 1empire mage party which me and bathory beat unbuff (when we were on a secret char).

oh shit, im not suppose to be here.

HotAsIce

Prepare to get pm'd every time hes on now, I still get PM's when hes on about when todd killed him naked :P

i dont get the point of this, if every1 were to make a new post about a guy they beat in a 1v1 imagine how much space will be wasted. not only that, no1 here think king_warrior is great, therefore you're giving him more credit than what he is.

last time i saw buttermore and horror, they were getting beat by a 1empire mage party which me and bathory beat unbuff (when we were on a secret char).

oh shit, im not suppose to be here.[/b]
    Well he was bored and he was naked vs king and he beat him.

I'm sure godly kennie can take a mage party unbuffed, sounds so realistic. It's also nice to see your addiction of KO getting the better of you, nice quitting KO.

And just to have a little stab, nice loosing to M0JAY when he only had 1 dagger LOL.

CALAdmin

kennie, don't start shit when you're not even playing anymore....

Banned

oh shit, im not suppose to be here.[/b]

"Secret char" says it all really. you come info a Media topic and flame.

People don't post a new topic when they beat someone in a 1v1. People like you cant!

Banned

forum is a place to exchange experiences and ideas. posting stuff on such as i beat him, him and him isnt for the forum.

Btw, for the record i never fought Mojay. tell him to keep dreaming and making up stuff. i havent sign on for 2weeks.

Are u talking about pwnagefactor? i thoguht that it was geared already when u started play it.[/b]

When i started to play pwnagefactor, it was naked =).. Cause he got hacked a week before by some greek..

So Yuber sorry to disappoint you, but still <3 u

Validating

Well he was bored and he was naked vs king and he beat him.

I&#39;m sure godly kennie can take a mage party unbuffed, sounds so realistic. It&#39;s also nice to see your addiction of KO getting the better of you, nice quitting KO.

And just to have a little stab, nice loosing to M0JAY when he only had 1 dagger LOL.[/b]
    LOL you guys should open your eyes and see the real world in wich noone cares about KO ...

Says the person whos also quit ko but still trolls ko forums, looks like you care enough to make a post

P.S Any chance a mod can lock this topic? Considering the movie was taken down its useless now.

Validating

Says the person whos also quit ko but still trolls ko forums, looks like you care enough to make a post [/b]
    Yeah i visit forums 1-2 per week, im still selling shit that has left from my char ... :blink:
    For Vindictive and the rest of ares noobs - selling 100 gbs cash ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast