Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

HAHA ;P

This is a discussion on HAHA ;P within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why u guys have this noob wall hacker in ur clan Xplicit hacker his using wallhack in dlw...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member IIRedII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    102

    Default

    why u guys have this noob wall hacker in ur clan

    Xplicit hacker his using wallhack in dlw

  2. #17
    DarkKnighty
    Guest

    Default

    Yeah he has wallhacks coming out his ass... /end sarcasm

  3. #18
    mini bb
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IIRedII View Post
    why u guys have this noob wall hacker in ur clan

    Xplicit hacker his using wallhack in dlw
    Can we see a pic pls? lol

    Visual bugs and wallhacks are 2 way different things.

  4. #19
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    I didnt see wallhack... i def saw Master0fPuppets Jailbugging, on our jail, making it 2x as bad...

  5. #20
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Drain ftw.

  6. #21
    Senior Member OmgThisIsMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Proud to be Israeli
    Posts
    2,781

    Default

    Shitty drop , glad you recived the GB's , unless you didn't i would leave the box ... shitty ass game :\\

    Now probably 90% gonne flame , take care i dont give a shit i wont even come into this topic again , bb .

    P.S This forum is dead , so fucking dead .

  7. #22
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    I didnt see wallhack... i def saw Master0fPuppets Jailbugging, on our jail, making it 2x as bad...
    haha i love flamers who care so much about a few pixels yea i went up against the jail wall is that what you wanted to hear now gtf out of this topic its about us getting felankor as a dcz clan not about how much you can cry....

    thanks for the posts guys GRAVEDIGGAZ IS G3 NOW!!!!!!!

  8. #23
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    also if jail bugging and tp gate bugging is the same thing then goonsquad WALL HACKS!!!!!!!! lol

  9. #24
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    also if jail bugging and tp gate bugging is the same thing then goonsquad WALL HACKS!!!!!!!! lol
    no one was jailbugging. the only reason we were by the jail was to R attack you to take screenshots of "Master0fPuppets missed"

    so yeah.....

    i already said grats on the fela, but that shit really pissed me off, itwas hella lame...

  10. #25
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    no one was jailbugging. the only reason we were by the jail was to R attack you to take screenshots of "Master0fPuppets missed"

    so yeah.....

    i already said grats on the fela, but that shit really pissed me off, itwas hella lame...
    can you cry any more please? its a game lol if ko made jail bugging illegal then y can we still do it...

  11. #26
    R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    690

    Default

    I don't mean to be that guy but...

    You got a skele belt from a boss event so your clan is back...?

  12. #27
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    can you cry any more please? its a game lol if ko made jail bugging illegal then y can we still do it...
    thats logic that makes sense only when you are high as a fucking kite. so you ahvent changed a bit XD

    if ko made koxp illegal, why can we still do it?

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    thats logic that makes sense only when you are high as a fucking kite. so you ahvent changed a bit XD

    if ko made koxp illegal, why can we still do it?
    IMO jail bugging is pretty straight up legal. seeing as k2 made it clear they don't want to fix it, every1 has started using it, making it an extra aspect to the game.

    for example, do you consider the fact that you can combo, hacking? cos its a bug k2 never fixed, and became an aspect of the game

  14. #29
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post
    I don't mean to be that guy but...

    You got a skele belt from a boss event so your clan is back...?
    lol its not the drop its the fact that we beat out 200+ players in a boss event to get the skelly....

  15. #30
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    IMO jail bugging is pretty straight up legal. seeing as k2 made it clear they don't want to fix it, every1 has started using it, making it an extra aspect to the game.

    for example, do you consider the fact that you can combo, hacking? cos its a bug k2 never fixed, and became an aspect of the game
    o yea +1 ;P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •