Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hatred Twins

This is a discussion on Hatred Twins within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; id say probably enough to wear raptor +8... then rest into hp and i think raptor +8 is like 230 ...
Page: 3

boxerss

id say probably enough to wear raptor +8... then rest into hp and i think raptor +8 is like 230 str.. so somewhere around there

everytime i see you ring , ur in a new clan :S

Originally posted by boxerss
    id say probably enough to wear raptor +8... then rest into hp and i think raptor +8 is like 230 str.. so somewhere around there
    228 Str for raptor +8

SirKnight

RW, why dont u post ur stats ?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

228 str for rap +8 rest into hp... nothin special about it ..

SirKnight

kk forget it

RingWraith

Originally posted by Boozah
    everytime i see you ring , ur in a new clan :S

Noxious = Hatred renamed :P

ringy, im so much better than you, im back from my trip tho so its back to this game for me xD

pocho is not a noob and hes a very nice guy so dont go talking bs about him and the char pwnagefactor was never sold its stillt he same owner as before he just plays my rogue more than warrior so he let others play his account.

RingWraith

Theyre too tarded to understand it. But i guess our cover up for James and the Greeks worked back then XD

Lemon

Originally posted by RingWraith
    aww Lemonnoob is talking haha next time u come to our vent stop hiding oke.
    Oh I was hiding?

Didn't realise. Next time Alex invites me into his War Party I'll make sure I'm not in the same channel as him. You're a retard Ringwraith.

Anyway we just all reconviened on a different vent so no harm done but next time you want to ban me from a vent server give me a reason that isn't just "I don't like you". Maybe you should ban everybody that is in a different channel "Hiding". To be honest we all thought we had been kicked by 0000000 because he has an inferiority complex but to find it was you just makes me wonder which idiot allowed someone as irresponsible as you to hold an admin stick.

Banned

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    aww Lemonnoob is talking haha next time u come to our vent stop hiding oke.
    Oh I was hiding?

Didn't realise. Next time Alex invites me into his War Party I'll make sure I'm not in the same channel as him. You're a retard Ringwraith.

Anyway we just all reconviened on a different vent so no harm done but next time you want to ban me from a vent server give me a reason that isn't just "I don't like you". Maybe you should ban everybody that is in a different channel "Hiding". To be honest we all thought we had been kicked by 0000000 because he has an inferiority complex but to find it was you just makes me wonder which idiot allowed someone as irresponsible as you to hold an admin stick.[/b]
    hahaha lmao <3

Lemon

No reply?

My brother said that you couldn't form a decent argument but this is ridiculus.

h0ly

i remember when i pk´ed on MONSTERKILL and ringay just ks´ed me all the fakin day ;D

RingWraith

Originally posted by h0ly
    i remember when i pk´ed on MONSTERKILL and ringay just ks´ed me all the fakin day *;D
    Holy ctm u leeched afk in town while i raped all humans XD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast