Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

He İs Crazy ? %100

This is a discussion on He İs Crazy ? %100 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what is he likes to exp? i know alot people that hate pk and just exp because its fun and ...
Page: 5

Svooni

what is he likes to exp? i know alot people that hate pk and just exp because its fun and when they pk they get bored in 10 min.[/b]
    for me the other way round. without pk no KO :P

lil_mageskillz

for me the other way round. without pk no KO :P[/b]
    i agree also pk makes this game but not every 1 thinks that way :P

Icy

dam nigga thats some crazy shit

But seriously now , when you hit lvl 80 you kinda love to xping and you regular to do it.
    Since you hit 80 aleardy you going only pk , must of the time atleast.
    When you always pk and pk and lunar wars and pk and pk and pk and ED and ED and lets say bifrost , every single day its kinda boring and actually people leaving because of it.
    So he decide to waste his time on xping and hope someday gonne be high lvl then 80 , because only pk and pk its will be boring in the end of the time.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

He must be really bored .. :mellow:

giza was the #1 national point clan on logos, they had 18mil nps when the 2nd highest clan had like 6mil nps
    they were online 24/7 :/[/b]
    Ya but thats not the "real" giza, kunta refused to give leadership back to stillborn after war and then they split. Stillborn & co went orc and formed RealGiza and then died like 2 weeks later.

damn thats alot of fcking exp....
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn nice :wub:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

KO for those people must be thier life , when knight online game is over its gonne be like WW3 , all the suicide people in Turkey will be so many , i doubt if thier soldiers can fight against K2 :P
    100% at lvl 80 , he sleep probably 30 minuts a day , eat 1 time a day , taking drink near the computer , and playing like there is no tommorow.
    He tells to hes parents he going to vecation and he will back after he hit lvl 80 , he take off the phone cable , and he say fuck you to hes boss in job.[/b]
    If u tryd to be funny,u failed

edit:
    But seriously now , when you hit lvl 80 you kinda love to xping and you regular to do it.
    Since you hit 80 aleardy you going only pk , must of the time atleast.
    When you always pk and pk and lunar wars and pk and pk and pk and ED and ED and lets say bifrost , every single day its kinda boring and actually people leaving because of it.
    So he decide to waste his time on xping and hope someday gonne be high lvl then 80 , because only pk and pk its will be boring in the end of the time.[/b]
    Man wtf O_o??!

If u tryd to be funny,u failed

edit:
    Man wtf O_o??![/b]
    Yea , its true .
    I know many lvls 80 in Ares , some of them are use to do many xp a day , and they pk and pk and did every day the same and some left and some got bored and almost not playing.
    So they came back and started xp again , i know its 24/7 to be lvl 80 100% , but what do you want 'em to do? again pk pk pk ? its kinda boring.
    And anyway will be high lvl then 80 so people doin some xp now.
    I know i said its lifeless , but well i kinda understand those people , i would do the same if i was bored of pking.

And the true , i love more xping as mage , then go CZ and pking , ofcorse i love more lunar wars then xping , but pk in cz boring for me ( with mage ) .

CuriositY

Its good to be levle 80 100%

Many people have it...I don't think that's really hard,from summer - now = easy to make 80 + 100%

Kreeden

Man, makes you think. What kind of life skill could you have improved, or perhaps how much money could you have made during this time? Ah well. GG on the exp. Hope it was worth the screenshot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345