Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

And He wants me to 1 v 1

This is a discussion on And He wants me to 1 v 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix Network you little flame whore, I knew the old Pr0gressive and he was an indentical build ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    Network you little flame whore, I knew the old Pr0gressive and he was an indentical build to me. We are Both assasins and were the same level, even if he did have say 2 or 3 levels on him the would not explain the big difference in HP. *

There is always someone that can beat someone thats higher than them nothing new and it's not really that special.

The point is he knowingly tried to get a 1 v 1 with me using that much hp. Cheecky cunt even tried to film it. *

Old Pr0 was fun , new Pr0 has been dropped on his head.

So I guess NetWork is the next 411 too.
    im 65, and i have to say i can beat most lvl 70 people, except triply and people in j4f
    only way i would be able to beat lvl 70 warriors if i am allowed to use 20 spear defense,
    only way i would be able to beat lvl 70 assasins if they dont use bloody beast.

felix, you can still beat him even if he wears DD, he sucks THAT much. he uses hp pot and combo. but his minor heal is so slow its not even funny. i could r him, and his hp would still go down if he was only using minor heal

Reinhard

Originally posted by 0000000
    or even better, get 50 orcs with you and gangbang him. Get the last hit and post a screenshot of the kill in your signature! Damn you will look pro!

Lol zero love ur sarcasm :lol: xD <3

DragonFire

double click minor ftl? ^_^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

it's not the old Pr0gressive, new owner and his minor was really really really fast. I think Micky the only person who has cleanly kicked my ass on a lower level sin for a long long time.

when Pr0 took the DD helm off and I started fighting him half way through the fight he sat down. But I never seen that much hp on a full dex sin before.

Havvk

he hits really hard but days ago i pwn him 1 vs 1 and he was with buffer,i dont know if he used undy...
    but i used 1500... he ran and wear antispear..change giga.. and i beat him...later he snet me letter
    that i was using chitin dd.... -_-

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    it's not the old Pr0gressive, new owner and his minor was really really really fast. I think Micky the only person who has cleanly kicked my ass on a lower level sin for a long long time.

when Pr0 took the DD helm off and I started fighting him half way through the fight he sat down. But I never seen that much hp on a full dex sin before.
    2 people probably use the account then, cause he can be honorable and sit and wait for me to 1vs1 when im fighting other people, or he can be a complete prick wear his DD and then run. when i fought him his minor heal was shit

Originally posted by undefined

im 65, and i have to say i can beat most lvl 70 people, except triply *
    B) .. some1 give this guy some better items cause his skill is too good for the items he got now :wub: undefined

DragonFire

Josh is really good, but too bad he is like a God in a pesants body.. and he is poor too... poor little Josh :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    Josh is really good, but too bad he is like a God in a pesants body.. and he is poor too... poor little Josh *:wub:
    3m aga

+8 paper armor with hp put on some hp jewlery to max his hp then undy

Sinister

nothing new i can have 5.2 k hp with 1500 buff if i wanted to ,do like 235 dex rest in hp and with rols , in and emes at lvl 72 u should have 4.7, throw one hp part on for shell and you will have close to 1700 ap with 5 k hp and 4.6 k mana. that is the build i have may be he has some +2 rols to get him to 5.1 k hp. but hp rogue is the way to go party pk and 1 v 1 is much more fun. that is my 2 cents

Doc

Originally posted by Sinister
    nothing new i can have 5.2 k *hp with 1500 buff if i wanted to ,do like 235 *dex rest in hp and with rols , in *and emes at lvl 72 u should have 4.7, throw one hp *part *on for shell and you will have close to 1700 ap with 5 k *hp and 4.6 k mana. * that is the build i have *may be he has some +2 * rols * to get him to 5.1 k hp. *but *hp rogue is the way to go party pk and 1 v 1 is much more fun. *that is my 2 cents
    Yes but he still spikes as much as someone with over 2k AP :S so I feel that the HP build theory is incorrect

Road

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AthenSlayeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    or even better, get 50 orcs with you and gangbang him. Get the last hit and post a screenshot of the kill in your signature! Damn you will look pro!
    lol :lol:[/b]
    LIKE THIS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234