Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Highest warrior damage :D

This is a discussion on Highest warrior damage :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; iv hit 6k before on friends.[/b] if ur talking about hitting some1 with negative ac then that's nothing. i've made ...
Page: 2

iv hit 6k before on friends.[/b]
    if ur talking about hitting some1 with negative ac then that's nothing. i've made ppl hit me so that it says they've healed me. but this topic's about cz damage =)

You hit that guy pretty hard but its not that impressive since he was maliced and your 80.
    if ur talking about hitting some1 with negative ac then that's nothing. i've made ppl hit me so that it says they've healed me. but this topic's about cz damage =)[/b]
    How can someone hit you and it made you get healed?

You hit that guy pretty hard but its not that impressive since he was maliced and your 80.

How can someone hit you and it made you get healed?[/b]
    it didnt heal me but u know how when u get first couple drains on a ultima or felankor or isiloon and it says it heals? its like that. the damage is too high to show so it doesnt hurt or heal but it just says it heals.
    btw stay on topic i wanna see some more warrior damages. i doubt there's many that're higher than this ^^

ooo

u would hit any paper mage with that dammage if u have enough ap on ur side, BUT its all depends on the mage Hp, u wont see that high dammage from a warrior to a mage much on girakon. If u understand wut i mean. so even if the mage got like 200 ac, and he has like 2k hp, no matter how high ur ap is u wont hit more than 2k . anyways i had fun getting gb tonight, but next time in cz it will be the otherway around, just like usual

TopCat

u would hit any paper mage with that dammage if u have enough ap on ur side, BUT its all depends on the mage Hp, u wont see that high dammage from a warrior to a mage much on girakon. If u understand wut i mean. so even if the mage got like 200 ac, and he has like 2k hp, no matter how high ur ap is u wont hit more than 2k . anyways i had fun getting gb tonight, but next time in cz it will be the otherway around, just like usual [/b]

get some better gear nooby XD

Is that you hp buffed? You need way better gear.

J

Does it look like he's buffed? And he didn't wear HP gear to take that buff.

Well I see a speed pot so I was just guessing that he might have other scrolls on. I know I am wrong though, I was just making sure.

TopCat

Is that you hp buffed? You need way better gear.[/b]

sure.. if 1700 usd ++ gear is not good for u maybe u mean +3 unique and +9 rap .. thats out of my reach..

dang i dont have SS.. but i hit a 2.7k on some paper mage during hellsgarem.. he was either maliced or tormented it was nice xD

TeamHonesty

dude thats some crazy damage

NathanAlgren

sure.. if 1700 usd ++ gear is not good for u maybe u mean +3 unique and +9 rap .. thats out of my reach..[/b]
    OffTopic: he is talking about the mage noop :P

OnTopic: sexy dammage

That's some awesome damage, I wouldn't be happy being hit with that. While you're at it check out my archer damage updated tonight:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=229022

The last page shows the damage against a lvl 80 fully geared warrior...

Delicious

hot gg trip :P

Boyce

Who the fuck plays on brighteyez? o.0

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast