Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

How cute :)

This is a discussion on How cute :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=DIJwNA_9EY4 How cute to see my old clannie still playing counter-strike on good matches GG, Wish me a new computer ...
Page: 1

NoMorePL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DIJwNA_9EY4

How cute to see my old clannie still playing counter-strike on good matches

GG, Wish me a new computer so i will be back to top of europe clans.

Axarus

Ya CS is really good game with gg players and playing with all in the night and laughing on ts or vent are really pr0

long time ago I leave CS for KO now I wona back

looks very strange, if I watch his aiming with the sniper rifle.. I played CS 1.6 like 2years ago and cheatet the shit out of it xD till they banned my steam acc for VAC servers >.<
    dunno how old the movie is but if i watch the first 2minutes I see he never shoot @ the enemys as long they run behind the door b/c the aimbot dont get them there ( I know it )
    on 0:40 the CT run out of the door and he is following his head with the cross, witch profes a Aim-Key
    on 0:52 it also seems like a aimkey for me
    and well the quality of the vid.. sometimes he got the weapon in left hand then in right, the fire-flames out of the weapon is not on the front of it its anywhere on the screen, but maybe Iam wrong h34r:

M0NSTERED

looks very strange, if I watch his aiming with the sniper rifle.. I played CS 1.6 like 2years ago and cheatet the shit out of it xD till they banned my steam acc for VAC servers >.<
    dunno how old the movie is but if i watch the first 2minutes I see he never shoot @ the enemys as long they run behind the door b/c the aimbot dont get them there ( I know it )
    on 0:40 the CT run out of the door and he is following his head with the cross, witch profes a Aim-Key
    on 0:52 it also seems like a aimkey for me
    and well the quality of the vid.. sometimes he got the weapon in left hand then in right, the fire-flames out of the weapon is not on the front of it its anywhere on the screen, but maybe Iam wrong h34r:[/b]
    Nah you are not wrong, it totally looks like hacks, and i know it.. i&#39;ve been in myg0t 2 years, lol.

ay ay ay old gg times b4 i turned to a geek <_<

giga.de made "mousesports"-news with the most pro&#39;s.. all those fragmovies.. all deleted to have enough room for cheater ksc&#39;s..

giga.de FTW >.<
    old gg games..... wc3, cs, bf,....

Banned

looks like he cheats

Darkslayer07

yep,u can see he shoot in wall and got a headshoot 0_0

wraith86

rofl fuck you nordfront for cheating in CS, and monstered you were in mygot and werent you the one that power leveled people in WoW to 60 for money? thats fucking pathetic

Snirr5

wow they are bad, rofl scrim my clan pls 1.6
    and yall guys are fucking nubs if yall think they hack. its called guessing and prefiring where they are at

poiz3n5

lol when he was awping at cat, just aims tru wall ?ok kid
    and on train? bomb site? ok
    and like that whole nuke clip lol
    turn em off then fraps

Pwner4Last

If they were cheating there they have to be the worse players ever. Serious.

Hostibus

rofl guys they`re not even high skill, most of that fraps are boring ( except 1 on nuke but that was luck :F ) and when u`re calling them cheats u just show up to which cs section u belongs ( FFA childs that flame every skilled player for cheats - NOOOOOOBS ) go get a skill n then come back and post anything ;F

NoMorePL

omg that guy dont cheat
    He play just good. Hes skill is middle.
    My skill is high. You should watch my video when i was playing counter-strike but my computer has crash a litle bit and when i shot in counter strike everything stops.

I was playing counterstrike for over 7 years, that guy play it long too.
    We know who stays where , we know all tactics thats normal for us

koxp o.o

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast