Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Hydr4 Akara PK

This is a discussion on Hydr4 Akara PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who's the strongest orc warrior then? lol[/b] I guess Paradaxiocal w/e how he spells his name is the strongest.. or ...
Page: 4

Phace

Who's the strongest orc warrior then? lol[/b]
    I guess Paradaxiocal w/e how he spells his name is the strongest.. or was... cuz he is quitting now...
    hm.. otherwise i dont have a clue... ull eventually find out when u meet everybody in cz....

OR NO.. wait... Erick must be the strongest orc warrior now for sure ....
    Erick and Ironmaiden<3

kennyburger

I guess Paradaxiocal w/e how he spells his name is the strongest.. or was... cuz he is quitting now...
    hm.. otherwise i dont have a clue... ull eventually find out when u meet everybody in cz....

OR NO.. wait... Erick must be the strongest orc warrior now for sure ....
    Erick and Ironmaiden<3[/b]
    who is ironmaiden? i don&#39;t know i&#39;v been xp 24/7
    btw what program did you use?

lol all these ppl that acted like they were so good, hydra has them on lockdown ^^

Focusss

nice music,
    sucky combo,
    sucky potting,
    nice owning (though its not hard with the babashopped gear)
    and even its morian its impossible for him to beat an ubergeared warrior
    overall 6/10

N1GG4

hey donny i wasnt him in ur video was my sharer =/ i still dont using minor i dont have a lot mana now but if u want a vs just pm me btw i made to germo run or redballing with ur account <3[/b]
    lmfao love how donny also said u would make up stories about u not being on hahaha...
    nice movie hoe

p.s donny u fuckin fag next time put me in there u know that time when i owned u hahaha

NaidenZ

btw what program did you use?[/b]
    9+?
    is gamecam working for you right now or you have a gg pc and you was using fraps ?

anyway nice movie but you should work in your combo/pots it&#39;s just true.
    it&#39;s your first time as warrior so fuck it then later we can go to arena for practice together because i need practice as warrior
    10/10 because is my clannie ok ?

i like it, and gift glave plx ^^

Phace

who is ironmaiden? i don&#39;t know i&#39;v been xp 24/7
    btw what program did you use?[/b]
    u dunno who 1r0nm4id3n is ??? thats Erick&#39;s brother

they&#39;re both playin on each others account... 1r0nm4id3n is a priest...
    they&#39;re both GGGGGGGG&#39;s ...
    so ye...

and i cant use gamecam.. cuz i have vista... and fraps is too laggy for me....

any advices for programs?

kennyburger

1ornmaidonreogaslgah;lkdhg w/eu spell hisname, i didn&#39;t know he played on erick thought hewas a priest.

RideOn

i&#39;d like to see you vs him.
    my money says he would drop you like a fly :P
    the strongest human warrior atm.[/b]
    yeah maybe but u r who backing down with me when u tell me u wanna vs me and i say ok i logged silverrhazee u didnt asnwer after hahaha , im not even friend of hydra but its a good movie , u r a noob with iron neck and still losing hahaha

kennyburger

yeah maybe but u r who backing down with me when u tell me u wanna vs me and i say ok i logged silverrhazee u didnt asnwer after hahaha , im not even friend of hydra but its a good movie , u r a noob with iron neck and still losing hahaha[/b]
    how would i know you logged on silver haze? im not a noob yes i have iron neck and i lost to hydr4 ooo i care?
    + i am not going to vs someone who is babashoped out the ass yet.

Phace

1ornmaidonreogaslgah;lkdhg w/eu spell hisname, i didn&#39;t know he played on erick thought hewas a priest.[/b]
    if u were trying to be funny there? - u didnt succeed.

lol, they&#39;re brothers... erick plays on erick... and ironmaiden plays on ironmaiden... and sometimes they switch for fun...

oky br0 ?

how would i know you logged on silver haze? im not a noob yes i have iron neck and i lost to hydr4 ooo i care?
    + i am not going to vs someone who is babashoped out the ass yet.[/b]
    lol, true.

wait until we&#39;re all 70+ .. after that we can compare our skills.

and i cant use gamecam.. cuz i have vista... and fraps is too laggy for me....
    any advices for programs?[/b]

erick&#39;s and 1ron&#39;s ... have a lot sharer XD erick jsut only 1 or 2 1ron like a 5 :P

NaidenZ

+ i am not going to vs someone who is babashoped out the ass yet.[/b]
    this always happen when you get an idiot sharer
    i&#39;ve explained how i did my bussiness from girakon to akara too many times and i wont waste my time trying to explain it to another guy jealous/retard/scared whatever again
    but let&#39;s explain a little Money from Knight goes to Knight and well that&#39;s what i did

hydr4 you was using gamecam or fraps ? h34r:
    answer plx

SpiriT_HunteR

whats first song called?

crystal method - matrix theme[/b]
    Cheers

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast