Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i found this on google it named Redead

This is a discussion on i found this on google it named Redead within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it wasnt a flame until you made it one, i just thought herbs quote was funny ^^ you calling me ...
Page: 2

GummyBear

it wasnt a flame until you made it one, i just thought herbs quote was funny ^^
    you calling me a newp rogue is what started this

rentals just makes it fair, doesnt give anyone any advantage. even playing field.

now that i know im trash, can savage and your lil crew stop pming me? it gets annoying.

good luck getting niight and bl00dy btw. we'll see how that works out [/b]
    i never said u was trash, and i actualy don't like savaga, but even thu he can'vs, he can pk, fairly well tbh.

Magenta

lol, bankin is actualy best rogue on C-W. And i bet if he has same gear as his oponent, he will never loose, even now it is pretty rare to c him loosing vs. And his clannie HAI2U is also rly strong. On human side is the strongest rogue Visor for sure.

lol, bankin is actualy best rogue on C-W. And i bet if he has same gear as his oponent, he will never loose, even now it is pretty rare to c him loosing vs. And his clannie HAI2U is also rly strong. On human side is the strongest rogue Visor for sure.[/b]
    you fed my ego with that quote ^^

actually, idk if i can accept that. I think UnLimited is better then me, but its really close. in rental vs, we are practically naked ^^
    hai was rippin me as well, so i think he beats me too
    and son0fagun might be numba 1
    Potsnifff dominates hes my brother and he has a nice combo ^^
    tripplestar has a slower combo, but better heals, so idk bou tthat one :/
    best was imnotzero, though he quit rogue cuz everyone thought he hax0r ^^

no offense, visor sucks. that symbol, he dont deserve it. and all his clannies run from me, unless its more then 3 v1 lol.

u make the dummest posts ever, would u rather spend 200$, and rape 95% of the sins in dcz, or spend 1 grand+ on a new computer just so he can minor?[/b]
    how much you wanna bet in 6 months none of those clans in your sig will still be around

ScorpionKing

u make the dummest posts ever, would u rather spend 200$, and rape 95% of the sins in dcz, or spend 1 grand+ on a new computer just so he can minor?[/b]
    Well how come that BlasTeR123 That guy in the first post SS
    won red while he wear rental gear no uniques
    i mean if red lose to dcz with rental gear and also full hp
    red is just a gay moffo...

GummyBear

honestly the only reason everyone rips on red and dread is casue theur a kit snarter than cw players.

red, has made all his money back that he babad + another 200 usd extra, dread made a tones of usd from this game, and when they both quit they will know that they had fun and did it by actualy making money.

and you kids will set their and qq casue ppl are smarter than u.

Aunno why red lost, it was 2 months ago.

better question is how come in ur vids u can only kill nabs?

honestly the only reason everyone rips on red and dread is casue theur a kit snarter than cw players.

red, has made all his money back that he babad + another 200 usd extra, dread made a tones of usd from this game, and when they both quit they will know that they had fun and did it by actualy making money.

and you kids will set their and qq casue ppl are smarter than u.

Aunno why red lost, it was 2 months ago.

better question is how come in ur vids u can only kill nabs?[/b]
    heres a better question: why are you the only one rippin on mightys vid?

god gummy, you really have become an asshole.

guess im a retard now for not babaing, sorry. i'll ride the short bus with the rest of us non babas. really funny, cuz a few months ago, u were uber pissed at babas. looks like as long as u have em, its ok ^^

you think im not gonna make cash from this game oO
    sniffy could make easily 1k if he sold his char, thts w/o spendin a freakin dime.

but w/e gumbalina, w/e. still waiting for you to impress us and do a 5v1 w/ those nabs on your bp. o wait, u couldntz so u quits oO

Magenta

you fed my ego with that quote ^^

actually, idk if i can accept that. I think UnLimited is better then me, but its really close. in rental vs, we are practically naked ^^
    hai was rippin me as well, so i think he beats me too
    and son0fagun might be numba 1
    Potsnifff dominates hes my brother and he has a nice combo ^^
    tripplestar has a slower combo, but better heals, so idk bou tthat one :/
    best was imnotzero, though he quit rogue cuz everyone thought he hax0r ^^

no offense, visor sucks. that symbol, he dont deserve it. and all his clannies run from me, unless its more then 3 v1 lol.[/b]
    Yea, UnLimired is also rly strong, he ripped my ass in arena :-) . Sry for this, but Potsnifff is just rogue/priest, he still runs with his DS, ofc, hard to kill him but he never make big dmg on me or my clannies. But he alvays save ur ass when 5 sins jump on u, u are the one who kills. I'm also sry for this, but I'm not zero wasn't that strong when he played sin(dunno about war, cuz warrs are the last target for me). And u don't know how good Visor is, cuz of u never play with him, he is best PK partner so far and he pwn so much.
    Btw. We forgot one rly strong sin, Nelly. Fair and skilled guy :-) .

Yea, UnLimired is also rly strong, he ripped my ass in arena :-) . Sry for this, but Potsnifff is just rogue/priest, he still runs with his DS, ofc, hard to kill him but he never make big dmg on me or my clannies. But he alvays save ur ass when 5 sins jump on u, u are the one who kills. I'm also sry for this, but I'm not zero wasn't that strong when he played sin(dunno about war, cuz warrs are the last target for me). And u don't know how good Visor is, cuz of u never play with him, he is best PK partner so far and he pwn so much.
    Btw. We forgot one rly strong sin, Nelly. Fair and skilled guy :-) .[/b]
    lol. u havent seen sniff in a while, he quit that build.

and im almost 100percent sure he can beat u 1 dagger :P

just one vs, and ull be like, damn.

same w/ zero, he's beastly as well, amazing heals

Visor, i vs'd him once, and now he wont vs me anymore

Nelly runs. its lame

Magenta

lol. u havent seen sniff in a while, he quit that build.

and im almost 100percent sure he can beat u 1 dagger :P

just one vs, and ull be like, damn.

same w/ zero, he's beastly as well, amazing heals

Visor, i vs'd him once, and now he wont vs me anymore

Nelly runs. its lame [/b]
    I used to vs zero many times. Yea, it is true, I haven't seen Potsnifff for long time, but I'm 100% sure he can't beat me with only one shard +8. Visor don't vs so much, most of the time he just let me to vs the person and if he runs, he spike him and BB, but watch him in PK, or just watch kill list, still Visor. And ofc we run, when we can't win, also don't forgot orc side has rly many koxpers, so sometimes it is the reason why we use to run, it is rly lame when I vs and koxper some, delete my buffs and that start shoot me...
    EDIT: Too sad they got also buffers now, so they aren't 1 hit any more, cuz with their speed hack and shoot while running it is inpossible to hit them more then ones...

I used to vs zero many times. Yea, it is true, I haven't seen Potsnifff for long time, but I'm 100% sure he can't beat me with only one shard +8. Visor don't vs so much, most of the time he just let me to vs the person and if he runs, he spike him and BB, but watch him in PK, or just watch kill list, still Visor. And ofc we run, when we can't win, also don't forgot orc side has rly many koxpers, so sometimes it is the reason why we use to run, it is rly lame when I vs and koxper some, delete my buffs and that start shoot me...
    EDIT: Too sad they got also buffers now, so they aren't 1 hit any more, cuz with their speed hack and shoot while running it is inpossible to hit them more then ones...[/b]
    run from vs. thats what i mean. its lame when someone does that. really lame

and yes. one dagger, in unbuffed vs. i promise you he'll win ^^

GummyBear

heres a better question: why are you the only one rippin on mightys vid?

god gummy, you really have become an asshole.
    guess im a retard now for not babaing, sorry. i'll ride the short bus with the rest of us non babas. really funny, cuz a few months ago, u were uber pissed at babas. looks like as long as u have em, its ok ^^

you think im not gonna make cash from this game oO
    sniffy could make easily 1k if he sold his char, thts w/o spendin a freakin dime.

but w/e gumbalina, w/e. still waiting for you to impress us and do a 5v1 w/ those nabs on your bp. o wait, u couldntz so u quits oO[/b]
    I already justified that, i didn't run of to the side of the map with 3 randoms and kill them.

I was facing head to head against RA enchanted and Next.

I like a challenge, i dont feel good when i 2 hit noobs.

Magenta

run from vs. thats what i mean. its lame when someone does that. really lame
    and yes. one dagger, in unbuffed vs. i promise you he'll win ^^[/b]
    As I said, we only run from vs when koxper attack us. I do that, Im sure Visor and Nelly do that as well. I also run when another orc attack me, but rest I wills stay and kill or die. I also saw many VSes of Nelly and few Visor's and they won or died. I agree running from vs is lame and I'm also sure Visor or Nelly never do that.

failure <_<

Its. A. Game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12