Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got nothing batter to do

This is a discussion on I got nothing batter to do within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; quest bugged? zzzzzz wtf?? he is 7/24 xping lol and now 80[/b] Tell me about it lol. I used to ...
Page: 2

quest bugged? zzzzzz wtf?? he is 7/24 xping lol and now 80[/b]
    Tell me about it lol. I used to do boss checks every day several times a day. I never saw Beterr at exp spots and he's orc for more than 1 month and half. So stfu turk ok?

Luckyfran

DauMuie zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeye turks cheater,bugger,duper,babashopper,, u are very clean player (but noob player)

DauMuie zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeye turks cheater,bugger,duper,babashopper,, u are very clean player (but noob player)[/b]
    I've owned your master beterr you stupid turk. After i've killed him first time he came back and when he redball he was running with his chitin shield on. So who is the noob eh?

quest bugged? zzzzzz wtf?? he is 7/24 xping lol and now 80[/b]
    what a lucky guy , he doesnt dc when he macro

Validating

owned :lol:[/b]
    +1 :mellow:

jezuss

lets say 0000000 was the best legit rougue ever and that beterr is a duper amen!

Tell me about it lol. I used to do boss checks every day several times a day. I never saw Beterr at exp spots and he's orc for more than 1 month and half. So stfu turk ok?[/b]
    I never saw him xp on human side also.. obviously beterr is/was using xpbug + koxp ( koxp for sure ), and ofc he got all his gg items like CS etc from farming, like killing Isiloon & Dragon solo with one 1920healer or bowlfarming where he killed one lesath and got a cs, even when lesath dont drop it anymore.

Who gives a shit.. honestly..? h34r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'll tell you something for nothing, fight him on an even char or just shut the fuck up. I am sick of thread comming alive time and time again. Post it again I will will mute you for usless spamming.

funny thing is ppl stilll want to beat 000000 more than anyone else.

Locked and Link removed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12