Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I hope this is a Gm :o

This is a discussion on I hope this is a Gm :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +21 rebirth = +10 so it's actually higher AP...
Page: 2

khalil.malla

+21 rebirth = +10 so it's actually higher AP

goutsi

you can only understand why he is GM cause he have shield + weapon together.. otherwise maybe he would be a common ARES or DIEZ player..or doesnt chars there have till these items..

and yes GM think they are GODS so they dont answer:d

you can only understand why he is GM cause he have shield + weapon together.. otherwise maybe he would be a common ARES or DIEZ player..or doesnt chars there have till these items..
    and yes GM think they are GODS so they dont answer:d[/b]
    Both things you said are not the true.
    First of all not only GM can be look only because he has shield and weapon , people can put HB , take down put shield take down put HB and its visual bug you will see it as shield and weapons ( must of the times ).
    Also Not only at Ares or Diez , at all the servers there is no such armors as Dragon Flit or w/e it called to normal players , those armors can be used only by gm.

Banned

dunno.. gms speak to me all the time =/ I've even got pm-d by Gms...

Banned

First of all not only GM can be look only because he has shield and weapon , people can put HB , take down put shield take down put HB and its visual bug you will see it as shield and weapons ( must of the times ).Also Not only at Ares or Diez , at all the servers there is no such armors as Dragon Flit or w/e it called to normal players , those armors can be used only by gm.[/b]
    Old bug, doesnt work anymore

Banned

forget bout having some nice chat with gms, 90% of them are total dumbasses

yossi777

omgthisisme i pmed u ^_^ dunno why u dont answer i pmed u 1 day ago ://
    anyway im waiting and ye im living near tel aviv... =]]

goutsi

First of all not only GM can be look only because he has shield and weapon , people can put HB , take down put shield take down put HB and its visual bug you will see it as shield and weapons ( must of the times ).
    Also Not only at Ares or Diez , at all the servers there is no such armors as Dragon Flit or w/e it called to normal players , those armors can be used only by gm.[/b]
    yes maybe they dont have these armor yet but who knows with new patch and i mean if its not bugg ...lol i know about bug

omgthisisme i pmed u ^_^ dunno why u dont answer i pmed u 1 day ago ://
    anyway im waiting and ye im living near tel aviv... =]][/b]
    1 Day ago? how lier can you be? even not passed 24H since the first comment i used here.
    Damn you dumb.
    And i answerd back .. i live in Natania , we can meet at Bat-Yam , Tel-Aviv , TLV club , w/e you want.
    Just to show you how fag you are , you call it one day ago? Because i can see clearly its like 7 hours ago , and as i said i got life , not like you 24/7 on ko4life waiting for my pm , go fuck yourself.
    P.S dont try to tell us i edited your comment and wrote 1 day ago , i took also SS of this page with your comment , cya dummy you even not worth my time.

gascan

that guys a tank

btw those are +30 rb items not +10 :P[/b]

+30 Unique OMG......WTF......... are you sure man......?

this guy, xagok who does care what he does, is all show and talk.. .

2 days ago i had saw the other gm here in ares server called calimaestro, i was in arena killing noobs lvl 59s and down with my critical + spike :lol: and more, but them calimaestro came and show up, he is a GM and he wasnt wearing any +10 armors or any +10 weapons.. he was human fully naked using the Ultima Weapons :lol: i couldnt hit him at all.

but them he could hit us.so big deal about GMs, all you have care about is go do some exp, pk or boss farming instead of wasting time with an useless Gms ..

P..S. there is an assasins in human side ares server he has all rogue shell set +10/24 dex and 2x shards +10.

now tell me is he a GM too.. :lol: he is turkiish player i believe. from human side ares server.. and thats pretty funny cuz he sucks at cz ronark ^^

1 Day ago? how lier can you be? even not passed 24H since the first comment i used here.
    Damn you dumb.
    And i answerd back .. i live in Natania , we can meet at Bat-Yam , Tel-Aviv , TLV club , w/e you want.
    Just to show you how fag you are .... . .. . ..[/b]
    WOW guys.. are you guys going to fight over usko ? hahaha :lol: , go ahead and fight guys.. later go to bar drink some and fight some more. later u guys will be friends forever ^^

@Insulin , Only because we are from the same country it doesn't say shit about the way i need to behave , nor be the same way you are speaking.
    You " not " here to fight with people you dont know ? give me a break you doin it always , this forum is your whole shitty life.[/b]
    To me it looks like the forum is YOUR "whole shitty life" and You're the one fucking with everyone.
    As you said we from the same country , and i doubt you not from Tel-Aviv or something near it , if you do we can always meet and after you'll know me we can fight at real life , not sure how you doin , but ill probably let you visit the hospital for atleast 5 days , again , ill not write more info about it , you can pm me and ill show ya latter.[/b]
    Quote of yourself: "You "not" here to fight with people dont know ?"
    Well.
    Now , not as you do , i got a life , have to go to army to protect faggots like you , when you grow up someday you'd notice i fought people here for fun when i have nothing else to do prolly at nights , you can see clearly i almost not in this forum anymore , but it always make me laugh when i see dumbass people like you.[/b]
    You're bragging about your army and shit since I saw You first time browsing the forum. By the way: I'm waiting for the day You grow up too.
    Now after you prolly gonne actually understand my point , you will try to blame in different way which is? dunno i have life not like you do so i dont know the way you gonne spell the other blames.
    I done with you , all what i said here is just the true but you cant admit it :] cya fags.[/b]
    First of all. Nothing you said is true. Not even the parts you talked about KO itself.
    You say in every post of yours, that you have a life. Which looks to me like You're trying to run away from the reality.
    ... we can meet at Bat-Yam , Tel-Aviv , TLV club , w/e you want.[/b]
    rofl. "Two jews walk in a bar"

Nuttbuster

i think its +30rb.. highest grade possible

Banned

i think its +30rb.. highest grade possible[/b]
    But only for gm's

And look at kingofknight there everyone can see it's +30 rebirth
    Also on kodb.info you can view stats of weaps/armors higher then +21 rebirth

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

damn. you stud[/b]
    lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

did he just become incredibly attractive cause of his connections to gms? LOL. omg i've never felt anyone thats hotter in my life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast