Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming.

This is a discussion on I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Making sigs privatly for only a chosen few. No they arnt writen down I just pick random people that ask ...
Page: 1

Hydro

Default I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming.

Making sigs privatly for only a chosen few. No they arnt writen down I just pick random people that ask me and make em. Need to pm me i'm sick of the flaming especially for people who don't understand if you don't like it dont use it. kk anyway peace.

EDIT : New nick on forums N1GG4

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

devilscommandments

you can stick the clan name somewhere if you want in small letters OutKasteD.

ty

Hydro

cRuX

Originally posted by Hydro
    sorry don't like it.

Trii

no border ?, looks shitty without border, and what's that advisory thing u put there

Hydro

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydro
    sorry don't like it.[/b]
    xD idc if you like it or not its wether or not the person that asked for one likes it. So please keep your comments to yourself

Hydro

Originally posted by Trii
    no border ?, looks shitty without border, and what's that advisory thing u put there
    lol happy theres a border now xD you can't tell on these forums.

Trii

a white border ? sorry thats ugly

Hydro

omg happy now?

Trii

better, but that advisory shit u put there just kills the whole point. its knight online not CS

Hydro

cs?? lol idc bro its wat i do like i said you dont pay me for the sigs so why not add something that I like in there to.. + who are you xD arnt i making a sig for a diff person dont need you to comment if you don't like it then don't look at it or request one bro.

Trii

well that thing in a medieval signature looks like shit. i play that char with my cousin which is the guy that asked for a sig.

Hydro

happy omg.. next time tell me this stuff before. thats why i said that shit when u request a pic just tell me exactly what you want if your gana be picky xD

cRuX

Originally posted by Hydro
    happy omg.. next time tell me this stuff before. *thats why i said that shit when u request a pic just tell me exactly what you want if your gana be picky xD
    lol how's he gonna know you're gonna put some gay ass adivsory warning on it..and as for my comment..I was stating my opion...you don't like it? don't make shitty sigs.

Hydro

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydro
    happy omg.. next time tell me this stuff before. *thats why i said that shit when u request a pic just tell me exactly what you want if your gana be picky xD
    lol how's he gonna know you're gonna put some gay ass adivsory warning on it..and as for my comment..I was stating my opion...you don't like it? don't make shitty sigs.[/b]
    xD. Should have seen my sigs everyone has it.. + don't really care about other peoples comments except for the people requesting a sig cause don't really want people flaming me over couple pics that some people might like and others dont.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast