Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

I WANT GET IT DOWN !

This is a discussion on I WANT GET IT DOWN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any mod can close this topic? ll be more flame around p.d : miguelito ya fue,sino sexy mete su cuchara ...
Page: 10

Admin

any mod can close this topic?
    ll be more flame around

p.d : miguelito ya fue,sino sexy mete su cuchara y se ace un spam bien serio.xd

ya backstabbing a FRIEND is nice too right?
    dont get me started miguel
    i never showed off and dont think we cant do without u
    do not think that atleast[/b]
    luca you should just ignore miguel he always backstabs his mates for some attention on ko4life
    @sexy grats gaffur xD

RideOn

luca you should just ignore miguel he always backstabs his mates for some attention on ko4life
    @sexy grats gaffur xD[/b]
    u still mad bcoz i made that video zuahaha i never backstabs my friends

u still mad bcoz i made that video zuahaha i never backstabs my friends [/b]
    mad why would i be mad when u needed undying to beat me ? why would i be mad when i raped u 8-0 the day before u quit g7 on logos?

either way the point is you do betray your friends.. lol luca was the guy even to loan u a char to vs me on.. rofl now u betrayed him.

Banned

glad i sold my account b4 all this went down , gl to down clan anyways i know most of your players and it should be interesting

RideOn

glad i sold my account b4 all this went down , gl to down clan anyways i know most of your players and it should be interesting[/b]
    ty

Why do you bother talking?U weren't even in the clan.. Im glad we didn't add you in the clan also, or else maybe some shit would happen like what happend at orc side with you[/b]

i was going to play with my friends not with u :P i really dont know who da hell are u and who are ur turks ppl ... as said ferruzo "i will get invitation from any clan " but i wont join coz i comes to orc side 4 my friends next time make me an slot or ur better ppl are gonna quit

Ok, topic closed for spam. People, if something needs to be closed, a PM would be much better than simply posting that the topic needs to be closed...

Miguel, calm down. You don't have to go off on someone whenever they say that your clan sucks.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910