Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ib+21...

This is a discussion on ib+21... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont feel james is worth a new post. everyone knows hes a hacker/scammer...
Page: 2

wraith86

i dont feel james is worth a new post. everyone knows hes a hacker/scammer

xanarchistx

Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blancanieves
    isn't silentcry that priest tHat spams merchant messages with koxp? =/ Or atleast I think that's a KOXP feature.[/b]
    HGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHH HHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHHAhahahahahah aahHAHHAH

Koxp feature? What are you a fucking retard? Learn how to use a FUCKING KEYBOARD.

COPY AND PASTE THE SENTENCE WITH /MERCHANT IN FRONT OF IT...

Guide for Noobs (aka James +8)

Type

/merchant s > babashop

hit the

-END

Key

Then hold shift and hit the

HOME

Key

Press CTRL+C To Copy it, and then Press Control + V Then Enter.

You think I koxp you can go suck my fucking dick. Ive got a former clanny who was koxping golems banned because I saw compliance online and had him come watch him. He was banned in 10 Minutes. Kthxbai You fucking noob.
    <- You in my eyes James +8

Mephistophele

Originally posted by xanarchistx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xanarchistx)</div>
    Originally posted by +8 James@

isn't silentcry that priest tHat spams merchant messages with koxp? =/ Or atleast I think that's a KOXP feature.
    HGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHH HHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHHAhahahahahah aahHAHHAH

Koxp feature? What are you a fucking retard? Learn how to use a FUCKING KEYBOARD.

Type

/merchant s > babashop

hit the

-END

Key

HOME

Key

You think I koxp you can go suck my fucking dick. Ive got a former clanny who was koxping golems banned because I saw compliance online and had him come watch him. He was banned in 10 Minutes. Kthxbai You fucking noob.
    <- You in my eyes James +8[/b]
    Stfu you lil ignorant kid, stop flaming ppl in the internet cuz your dad keeps touching you.

xanarchistx

Wow, Your original.

MonnaLissa^^

lol fuck that pm Jion ingame and see him glowing Complete Pauldron +10 aga baba reversed

Mrjcolley101

Originally posted by xanarchistx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xanarchistx)</div>
    Originally posted by +8 James@

isn't silentcry that priest tHat spams merchant messages with koxp? =/ Or atleast I think that's a KOXP feature.

Type

/merchant s > babashop

hit the

-END

Key

HOME

Key

<- You in my eyes James +8[/b]
    go see a doctor :wub: +1 for me please.

Gorila

Originally posted by MonnaLissa^^
    lol fuck that pm Jion ingame and see him glowing Complete Pauldron +10 aga baba reversed

Imma gonna fukinn rape u for that sig baba.U know what i mean :rollseyes: h43r: h43r: h43r: Im a ninja BTW

Why are turks so fucking retarded.
    I mean what kind of dumbass would rebirth there +9-10 stuff, they want 10+ pms a minute saying "fuck u duper", "fuck allah u noob duper" and "im gonna report u stupid duper". And gms being able to see there super glowing weapons and armor, they look like fucking jesus there glowing so much.

BonaFide

Originally posted by W1Ld
    owned
    +75464 -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12