Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IceBroken vs Tidogg [maybe has posted already]

This is a discussion on IceBroken vs Tidogg [maybe has posted already] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; human archer combo sucks :/...
Page: 2

human archer combo sucks :/

SexyIsWhatIam

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    and btw only 26 more posts
    another noob flamer ? or should i say a kettle calling itself black =)... Pls every1 been throught the 50 post and 3 mths thingy. Unless u are a old acc. Stop flaming those news acc in other ppl post. If you think they talk no sense, dun see it. It wont cost ur life. Pls u r not that great after all, dun put urself so high up and others low down. Use ur little bit of brain to tink and talk, not ur ass. Sorry for this posting. But i juz dun understand why is there such ppl tinking themselves so great. If seriously u tink urself so great, den why u doing here playing games instead of doing something big out there =).

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIsWhatIam View Post
    another noob flamer ? or should i say a kettle calling itself black =)... Pls every1 been throught the 50 post and 3 mths thingy. Unless u are a old acc. Stop flaming those news acc in other ppl post. If you think they talk no sense, dun see it. It wont cost ur life. Pls u r not that great after all, dun put urself so high up and others low down. Use ur little bit of brain to tink and talk, not ur ass. Sorry for this posting. But i juz dun understand why is there such ppl tinking themselves so great. If seriously u tink urself so great, den why u doing here playing games instead of doing something big out there =).
    k after the 3rd sentence i got tired of the broken english, yes everyone had to go through the 50 posts but not everyone spammed useless bs like almost everyone does, and if you want to like actually write in "normal" english let me know and i might be able to read your complete post next time.

SexyIsWhatIam

k after the 3rd sentence i got tired of the broken english, yes everyone had to go through the 50 posts but not everyone spammed useless bs like almost everyone does, and if you want to like actually write in "normal" english let me know and i might be able to read your complete post next time.
    well, is not broken english. is juz singlish if u dunno that =). anyway not to flame any1. cheers =)

Banned

and btw only 26 more posts
    lmaoo make tht 49 xD

Banned

since i've seen alott of ''human side can't combo'' , not saying its wrong . The karus just dont have cooldown which is way easier to combo , but , for an example look @ McDeee pk movies and the combo isn't so slow , eventhough he got crazy items .... Tidoggg babashopped too .

Pysco

That was fast vs

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

sorry for telling this but this video just didn't worth to make, upload, and take it out here. it was 20 sec long, you had undying and we don't know about his buffs and both of your items but you spiked him 1200+ with cp. I'm not saying that you would be a noob or the vs wouldn't be fair or something but in fact that you kill him in 20 secs... was it necessary to make this clip? you should make a full movie and use this clip in it but if every single vs were taken out here then this forum would be a spam fest.

Quote Originally Posted by ImP1mp View Post
    Rofl,

Even now tidoggg's items are not that great, well other than the bow. Its really not that difficult to beat an archer when he doesn't use styx and doesn't archer combo , so i guess what I am saying i am missing the awesomeness from the video.
    yeaaaaaaa righttttttttttt.... the only guy with korwaz piece's +8 not set.. but im sure he have boot and some other piece's

Tiddogg have gg items so stop getting poor excus's

but maybe becuz hes human and he couldnt combo ..

zende123

nice vide but i think he wasnt buffed so no fair

Sheer4Cold

Slow combo, but dunno whats happend with him , try vs now

haddy

kean, orc side dont have cooldown like humans.

damn that looks nothing like the tidogg I know. No combo in the vid wtf

nice video
    8/10
    music could better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12