Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

IceFr0st pk vol.1

This is a discussion on IceFr0st pk vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry but only 2/10 that music is terrible ......
Page: 12

sorry but only 2/10 that music is terrible ...

sexy Owa

the video looked nice, but the way you handle a warrior could use some work your combo isnt consistant and against any assassin thats a must xD your potting needs work, mana comes before health and you shouldnt ever let your mana empty out. other then that you are going to be a great warrior if you can fix that up

p.s. didnt like the music h34r:

RideOn

could'nt stop laughin, this guy is horrible the *skill+r+s* combo is one of the worsed ever made and this guy is performing it great.[/b]
    how u can say the w r skill s combo sux? r u serius? zzzzzzzzzz, try to vs me on warrior i will pwn u so hard with that combo

the video looked nice, but the way you handle a warrior could use some work your combo isnt consistant and against any assassin thats a must xD your potting needs work, mana comes before health and you shouldnt ever let your mana empty out. other then that you are going to be a great warrior if you can fix that up

p.s. didnt like the music h34r:[/b]
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make what we call "Constructive Criticism"
    If you're going to tell him he sucks, at least have the decency to tell him how he can improve.

koko

8/10

well evry 1 already said enuff abt evrything else

practice combo and potting

also try to practice running combo

i cud see u walkin backwards (pressing S) from ppl running away from u

moving backwards/away from a running enemy isnt really goin to help in finishin him off

also about all the 1v1s, most of those people are under geared and below 65
    the lvl 65 master skill makes alot of diff and u have in on top of that

so for next movie these are my tips

1. no body really wants to see a bunch of ppl killing egos and obl
    2. if u wana put 1v1s try to get some 1v1s with people around same lvl and gear possibily
    3. group pk with good team work
    4. music was aight ( even though i dont like death metal or wtever that music was )

Banned

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make what we call "Constructive Criticism"
    If you're going to tell him he sucks, at least have the decency to tell him how he can improve.[/b]
    +1 on that.
    when u say "you shit" dosent change anything u just cursing him

+1 on that.
    when u say "you shit" dosent change anything u just cursing him[/b]

oh shutup, you were just flaming him like 3 pages back, stop sucking dick for once in your life and get your own ideas

Interface

sorry but you have no skills

I lovew how when the last post says something like 'stop flaming him' the next post says 8,9,10/10. Yet when the last post says tons of shit itsd 1,2,3/10. This is nothing compared to any movie ive ever watched. I think a 1st grader could pull this off.

sexy Owa

If you're going to tell him he sucks, at least have the decency to tell him how he can improve.[/b]
    thanks for noticing :wub: but buddy, dont listen to people saying your horrable :/ fact is as you play you can only get better, and warriors are rough when your just starting off, first work on your combo than your potting. The faster you combo the harder it will be to keep your mana up, but its a must if you want to take down anyone decent :P

Honestly, it's not a good video.
    I think we've established that, and we don't need another 8 pages to justify it.
    The fact of the matter remains, Nik is a good player.

I'm tired of all this shit talking.
    He's leading a successful clan, he's a nice guy, he's 100% legit.
    Doesn't that make him enough of a good player?

I don't care about his items or level, I'd rather have him by my side in PK then the lot of you.

You guys take this game too seriously.
    He's just trying to have fun, and I'm sorry if you can't do the same.[/b]
    lol theres a reason for all this flaming kid and obviously you dont know why... ill fill ya in... this guy is a selfish asshole who thinks he can own everyone and when he doesnt get it his was he starts shit with everyone... but anyways if hes a gg to you and he makes you happy, well good for you bro

lol theres a reason for all this flaming kid and obviously you dont know why... ill fill ya in... this guy is a selfish asshole who thinks he can own everyone and when he doesnt get it his was he starts shit with everyone... but anyways if hes a gg to you and he makes you happy, well good for you bro [/b]
    Myself, along with 60 others, have had the experience of playing alongside him through good and bad for about 20 days.
    He was an amazing player and a good friend to me, along with the 60 others.

Yes, he can get a little ahead of himself on the forums, but so does EVERYONE at some point.
    Kinda like you're getting ahead of yourself talking about him, right now.

And even if you were right, this forum isn't the place to discuss that.
    This post is to discuss the video he made.
    If there's something you don't like about the video, tell him how he can improve it.

7/10 bad music =P

Banned

oh shutup, you were just flaming him like 3 pages back, stop sucking dick for once in your life and get your own ideas[/b]
    no no no , fucking asshole
    go beck and read again i didnt flame.. i gaved him some advices and what i think about his movie..
    if u go beck to page 3-4 u can see what i mean cursing..
    mutha fucker

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast