Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Iron Impact +8 vs Raptor +8

This is a discussion on Iron Impact +8 vs Raptor +8 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The sword defense on cs is bugged thats why i had ms +7 before getting hacked ....
Page: 2

TownOrDie

The sword defense on cs is bugged thats why i had ms +7 before getting hacked .

Aquiles

HB8 > them both imo, i found the flame dmg makes it hit harder than the II in pk, obviously not the raptor. Also i hit golems the same maybe a bit more with HB8 than raptor8, wierd :wacko:

evenson

Ok, first of all, I'm the owner of a hell breaker +8 and have borrowed an Iron Impact +8/80 a few times. First off, on a warrior the hell breaker hits harder then the Iron Impact by about an average of 50 in pk. Which is alot over time. Raptors range is the ONLY good thing about it, its speed sucks, the dmg is quite substantioally lower because of the abundance of spear defense. I traded my hB +8 away for a few days while i had a raptor +8/80 and i almost wanted to quit the game, HB > All for pk. Hb +8 = giga +8

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Hellbreaker does optimal dmg.... because of the high weapon ap...and extremely high elemental ap. I say if you wanna be versatile in your choice of weapons... go for one 1-handed weapon for use with a shield.... giantic axe 2-handed.... hell breaker.... and mirage sword. Raptor is good for pk... because of the high ap and range.... but it's not a necessity. I still prefer the giga over the hellbreaker tho. ^^

-HitMachine

GuessWhosMe

any1 had giga +8 stats SS ?? :wub: im the c0ll3ct0r

how exatcly do you get a ii+8 when THERES NO TEMPLE <_< <_< -_-
    i know it used to be open, but there cuoldn't have been more then a few gotten from it.
    people break tons of weapons w/ trinas goin to +8, so i doubt anyone would try break it goin
    for +8/80

GuessWhosMe

Originally posted by giga
    how exatcly do you get a ii+8 when THERES NO TEMPLE *<_< *<_< *-_-...
    dude go buy googles -_- am i writed somewhere that im gonna buy II+8 ?? anyway u need double googles coz we got II+8 on Diez anyway <_< so if u wanna keep in convo, try read "with understand" this topic... i know spammers dun read text nv, just spamm random shit in topic <_<

Originally posted by GuessWhosMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GuessWhosMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    how exatcly do you get a ii+8 when THERES NO TEMPLE *<_< *<_< *-_-...
    dude go buy googles -_- am i writed somewhere that im gonna buy II+8 ?? anyway u need double googles coz we got II+8 on Diez anyway <_< so if u wanna keep in convo, try read "with understand" this topic... i know spammers dun read text nv, just spamm random shit in topic <_<[/b]
    1.i didn't say u were buyin 1 i asked how people get them
    2. www.google.com www.google.com <--double googles?
    3. [wanna keep in convo, try read "with understand" this topic... ] <-- no clue what that means
    4. [read text nv, just spamm random shit in topic <_<] ---i read it and it IS on topic

DarkNeZz

Many warriors like Raptor - but in most of the time HB ownz .... and most of the ppl dont have so much club def like spear...

Aqu

Originally posted by giga
    1) Dupe blue chests, recieve II, dupe II, end up with +8

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    1) Dupe blue chests, recieve II, dupe II, end up with +8[/b]
    exactly. i didn't wanna say it coz i get flamed for everything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12