Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

ItzFaggot PK VOL III : The Joker / DIVINE SteamKO Cypher

This is a discussion on ItzFaggot PK VOL III : The Joker / DIVINE SteamKO Cypher within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all im not a scammer that topic is opened because i didint pay a random guy money from ...
Page: 2

First of all im not a scammer that topic is opened because i didint pay a random guy money from the drop we got from chaos stone lesath. At those pics i told him in pm : sorry bro i forgot come i will give you 20m cuz that day everybody in party got 20m , 180/8=22m since i was commander and party leader i just got 2m off each member cuz of my effort in making and commanding the party. He wanted 26m from me and i said no bro everybody got 20m each and all was happy but this moron says im scammer first this isint even called scamming , belive me or not its up to you. If you dont just translate the pms and tell me whats writeing there.

2nd didint change my name cuz of a fking 10mill money , changed because its a bad word(Faggot) and i couldv get perma banned for that nick thats all i dont hide or run away.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzFaggot View Post
    First of all im not a scammer that topic is opened because i didint pay a random guy money from the drop we got from chaos stone lesath. At those pics i told him in pm : sorry bro i forgot come i will give you 20m cuz that day everybody in party got 20m , 180/8=22m since i was commander and party leader i just got 2m off each member cuz of my effort in making and commanding the party. He wanted 26m from me and i said no bro everybody got 20m each and all was happy but this moron says im scammer first this isint even called scamming , belive me or not its up to you. If you dont just translate the pms and tell me whats writeing there.

2nd didint change my name cuz of a fking 10mill money , changed because its a bad word(Faggot) and i couldv get perma banned for that nick thats all i dont hide or run away.
    Faggot is shortened term to fag which means gay, are you saying being gay is wrong and "bad"?

And taking 2m from everyone cus you were commanding and party leader? o.O If everyone doesn't agree to that I would call that a scam, yes.

decent movie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12