Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

jone_billote's short term memory problem

This is a discussion on jone_billote's short term memory problem within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jone is retarded nobody cares of him and he talks like a monkey o/ he's french and i may be ...
Page: 7

Fa7

jone is retarded nobody cares of him and he talks like a monkey o/
    he's french and i may be ashamed to live in the same country as this ... dunno what to say

Fa7

jone is retarded nobody cares of him and he talks like a monkey o/
    he's french and i may be ashamed to live in the same country as this ... dunno what to say

i must say when i knew jone way back with my rouge he was a cool guy dont no what happened to him

and that arrangel guy is gayest human sin and where did he come from

i must say when i knew jone way back with my rouge he was a cool guy dont no what happened to him

and that arrangel guy is gayest human sin and where did he come from

iAmNiNjA

lol and i love when u say he is a noob lmao . *
    but a noob lvl 66 ? lol u are what so ? lol lvl 63 Dismantle ( lutz ) u are a good fucker with your MS +1 lol poor noob Go exp noob, Jone_biloute kill u easy noob hahahaha *
    stop with that lol pls baba kk? h43r: :huh:

Valentin_FR

LOOOOL LOOOL LOOOL LOOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOL ok ?
    and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and a LOOOOOL for your mother and a LOOOOOOOL for your father
    GOod ?

Stop , poor macroer

Mario

Originally posted by Shurt
    ahhhh, Jone's still pissed about being banned it seems. Must suck to get caught speed hacking doesn't it? <3 you for it tho, since i got you banned i got a free boss (this was back when the GM's did the 'report a cheater, get a boss thing) and it dropped a warrior shell helm *:lol:
    hahhaha i remeber this shurtbaba, if i remeber good it was Javana :P :wub:

intense

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Damn if you guys think Hiz and Jone_biloute are bad, they are NOTHING compaired to ARCCANGEL or whatever the fuck his name is. He's in cz 24/7 ksing every damn thing in sight.... he runs like a pussy when he is hit but he always loves to run with the crowd and lightfeet ahead of the rest.
    just wanted to bring this up...if u ever buy anything from this arccangel guy dont do it he scammed me of a lycaon pendant :lol:

Terrorblade

I feel here like in nursery

But I can't ignore this anymore: what did Hiz to you all that you blame him? I was exping with him sometimes and he always seemed to be a nice guy....

PleasePkMee

lol jone you sucks i remember on arena that i owned you like 30-50 times with my alt char and i also remember that after every fight you said
    "haha i won" .

then you got pissed off and told me to go level up , that i need that.

no offense but your a retard with no skill on playing assassin or probably any other class on knight online and if you cant play a simple computer game like knight online then i dont want to know how dumb you are in reality ^_^

good luck "star" lmao

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by Valentin_FR
    LOOOOL LOOOL LOOOL LOOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOL ok ? *
    and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and a LOOOOOL for your mother and a LOOOOOOOL for your father *
    GOod ?

Stop , poor macroer
    slm aga

jingle jingle jinglie.. oops u did not hear that h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    I feel here like in nursery

But I can't ignore this anymore: what did Hiz to you all that you blame him? I was exping with him sometimes and he always seemed to be a nice guy....
    how would u feel if ur comboing sum1 for a bit and u get the person redballed and then hiz runs by and spikes the guy to get the kill? or better yet when ur killing sum1 and he just stands there and doesnt help then spikes to get the kill?....hes a fag who cant pk can only ks kills

Originally posted by Valentin_FR
    LOOOOL LOOOL LOOOL LOOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOL ok ? *
    and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and a LOOOOOL for your mother and a LOOOOOOOL for your father *
    GOod ?

Stop , poor macroer
    Stop ça tu passe pour un con.
    (Can you stop taliking ?)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567