Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just some old(ish) pics (56k heavy)

This is a discussion on Just some old(ish) pics (56k heavy) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was going to say that the fire drake expansion wasn't very old, but then i saw the "(ish)". Makes ...
Page: 2

I was going to say that the fire drake expansion wasn't very old, but then i saw the "(ish)". Makes me sad that it can be considered old . I miss KE.[/b]
    Na, I have some really old pics, not sure if I lost them or have em bundled away somewhere

I think there's only one from the SS's I posted it was the one with Basher21 in, the others I'd have to find.

@legendary - sad to say I can't remember everyone, ash knights and dts were old times

@legendary - sad to say I can't remember everyone, ash knights and dts were old times [/b]
    He is from Vipers!

Fun to see you in a party with Aeryn, that guy caused some big fights between R3borN and Vipers. Eventually it was clear that Aeryn wasnt the gg we thought he was.

Damn, i see a pretty old pic from the old war map where I am also in your party. My screenshots from those times are all gone. So ty for posting butty! <3

--OH SHIT I JUST NOTICED THIS IS AN OLD TOPIC, but dont be mad its not THAT OLD!!!! I have been warned for this mistake before xD apologies---

Uzu

Rofl man

x: omg
    x: raptor
    y: wtf are u kidding man
    x: no man

today,

x: lol
    x: raptor
    y: 2 hours pot money
    x: ya ... still nice

Lol, 90% warning for sirs for being a noob kanka and yes I remember Aeryn

Claimed that someone scammed or hacked him for some weird items if I remember (12 md&#39;s+1) or something then made a post oin ko4l saying he was selling them or something like that

Banned

i remember playing with ANDYJH when he was a mage on dieZ we lvled at scorpions :P lol

talking when there only was : Ares DieZ and Beramus

Old times, run scorp field blade the scorps get huge pulls and aoe to shit >.< loved those days. Monsters aggro&#39;d so much and was funny as hell

Banned

Old times, run scorp field blade the scorps get huge pulls and aoe to shit >.< loved those days. Monsters aggro&#39;d so much and was funny as hell[/b]
    damn i looked through all those pics and didn&#39;t see myself fuhkin shame i deleted all my old pics when i formatted

thanks for the post tho, nice to see what dies was like after all these years

You still in my memory you neb kankeh

I probs have you , I have lots of photos

I was in old KO times, but don&#39;t think I had many pics. Sadly I don&#39;t think I knew how to take SS then

Banned

old tiemes ( Diez LOVED

xanarchistx

That spoiler in the first post is hurtin bad..

not even k3

ardaxd

good old times i miss em

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12