Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

just some screenshots

This is a discussion on just some screenshots within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; youtube for FF fuck!...
Page: 2

Hey cutie Senior Member

youtube for FF
    fuck!

iiason

maybe it streamable. cbf dling.

NaidenZ

what about veoh.com ? this website seems to be nice :x

what about veoh.com ? this website seems to be nice :x[/b]
    Go with veoh, they allow larger file sizes so u can get better quality. Either that or dailymotion.

NaidenZ

I just have a problem, somehow my router got fucked

every 10 minutes my internet gets closed :S wihtout this problem I would have uploaded the video already T_T

I think I've fixed it so hope this time it works T_T

Banned

WELL well, I see that ur video probably it's more than 300 mbs or more. if is this correct you're not using MOVIE MAKER (also know easy program now). the problem or probably the big problem when somebody tries to show his movie with more than 500 mbs or more... not everybody gonna watch it.
    For example my first video (made with Sony vegas 8.0 PRO) was with 860 Megas, so It's hard to show on youtube or if you upload in other webs will be hard to succes. so my advice it's make ur video in a good prpogram SONY VEGAS or Adobe premier or other (maybe u're using one of them) and after u done ur video. open the easy program called MOVIE MAKER and upload to video there. adn when u save now ur video as movie maker video ur movie will be less than 100 Megas unless your video have more than 13 mint or so.

FEW WORDS:
    guys try to make your videos in a good program. after that save it as movie maker video and you can show it in everysingles Site that u want (THE GRAPHICS DONT CHANGE TOOO MUCH JUST A LITTLE BIT), BUT your video that has for example 8xx MB it's now like 77mb (my example)

Soulshot h34r:

PEACh

FILEFRONT!!!1

NaidenZ

fuck ,I can't upload anything

my router is still fucked >_<

and SaintHell, no ty I hate movie maker quallity :X

12 minutes and 19 seconds >_< just a little movie hahaha xd

omg gay hurry up i want to see the movie :P

Banned

fuck ,I can&#39;t upload anything

my router is still fucked >_<

and SaintHell, no ty I hate movie maker quallity :X

12 minutes and 19 seconds >_< just a little movie hahaha xd[/b]
    dude me to.. I hate movie maker quallity but look not everybody are gonna see ur movie.. if u have problems with ur video now.. some people will have that too.
    and the quality dont change a lot.. go try... Im working on vegas now to see a better way to found a good answer soon if I get a better idea I gonna tell u (Im testing more times Sony vegas while I&#39;m working cuz I cant play now ^^)

probably in your program sony or whatever you can found save the movie with less quality but better that Movie Shit Maker.

GL

Soulshot

NaidenZ

nice , at least I have internet LOL

wtf T_T

dude me to.. I hate movie maker quallity but look not everybody are gonna see ur movie.. if u have problems with ur video now.. some people will have that too.
    and the quality dont change a lot.. go try... Im working on vegas now to see a better way to found a good answer soon if I get a better idea I gonna tell u (Im testing more times Sony vegas while I&#39;m working cuz I cant play now ^^)

probably in your program sony or whatever you can found save the movie with less quality but better that Movie Shit Maker.

GL

Soulshot[/b]
    who are you?

Banned

who are you?[/b]
    I have just 1 month in ko4life. let me introduce my name it&#39;s Fenando I was a old player in k.o but I return cuz I missed those times. Im a player from C-WEST and I now enought about programs ah and Im not a freaking old user here, so well I hope that I answer ur question.

I juSt suggest a good way to show his movie cuz it&#39;s to complicated show a video with a lot of MBs

Soulshot

can&#39;t have a topic with sexy replay with out this

ur trash ur brother is trash u deny all the shit it took 3 servers of u getting banned for same thing to start playing legit and ur hardly legit as is

P
    o
    s

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

private,... shut up .. stay on topic ur a nobody looser

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast