Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Knight Kingdom ThunderCatzz Vs 4Diffrence

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom ThunderCatzz Vs 4Diffrence within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR No1 cares about a mage team being unbeaten or not. They do all the same basicly, ...
Page: 2

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    No1 cares about a mage team being unbeaten or not. They do all the same basicly, and the vids are boring/annoying to watch, that's why i gave you my honest opinion about the 2/10. Not starting anything with you.
    like a meele vs movie from anatolia with +10 and 2 hitting a priest is interesting compared to actual teamplay

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    like a meele vs movie from anatolia with +10 and 2 hitting a priest is interesting compared to actual teamplay
    2 hitting a priest with a rogue is either only possible when the priest is fully duffed, and the assassin needs to have quite some better items compared to the priest. This actually require's teamplay according to the fact that the debuffer has to debuff, and the assassin has to kill in-time. Your vids are showing headless chickens that yet failed to play melee classes, so went over to the easy/boring way, novaing+towning. Which requires mehh. nothing?

This is the last post i'm gonna make in here, you've proven me once again you can't keep your mouth shut, and couldn't deal with any negative feedback on your non-creative, boring and way to common style of video, which is basicly showing you won a bunch of people that actually play on the same skill level, which is in my and all the Anatolia melee-clans their eyes nothing else than a ''i fail way to hard on melee so i play with 6 mages and 2 priests skill level'' and end up towning every 2 seconds because you still get rekkd hard. Wauw what we would do to you, big polemiq if you played in Anatolia.

P.S. about the +10 parts, i'm sure there are more people pking with +9 weapons and +7/+8 krowaz than +10's in Anatolia, so maybe mute yourself before taking conclusions about anything you clearly have no idea of.

2 hitting a priest with a rogue is either only possible when the priest is fully duffed, and the assassin needs to have quite some better items compared to the priest. This actually require's teamplay according to the fact that the debuffer has to debuff, and the assassin has to kill in-time. Your vids are showing headless chickens that yet failed to play melee classes, so went over to the easy/boring way, novaing+towning. Which requires mehh. nothing?

This is the last post i'm gonna make in here, you've proven me once again you can't keep your mouth shut, and couldn't deal with any negative feedback on your non-creative, boring and way to common style of video, which is basicly showing you won a bunch of people that actually play on the same skill level, which is in my and all the Anatolia melee-clans their eyes nothing else than a ''i fail way to hard on melee so i play with 6 mages and 2 priests skill level'' and end up towning every 2 seconds because you still get rekkd hard. Wauw what we would do to you, big polemiq if you played in Anatolia.

P.S. about the +10 parts, i'm sure there are more people pking with +9 weapons and +7/+8 krowaz than +10's in Anatolia, so maybe mute yourself before taking conclusions about anything you clearly have no idea of.
    don't get me started dude, failed on meele? meele is the easiest shit compared to mage

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    don't get me started dude, failed on meele? meele is the easiest shit compared to mage
    compared to 1 mage maybe, 6+2 priests nova+towning? nah.

compared to 1 mage, maybe 6+2 priests nova+towning? nah.
    you know nothing of mage pts, but ye ppl that are as stupid with an ego like you never know better

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

I can only say it doesen`t matter melee/mage ...Some people say melee is easier to play,some say mage is easier to play.
    It`s true that some individuals in a mage pt can hide their bad skills easier then people in melee party`s,but i also know ton`s of for example warriors which really fucking suck and they don`t look too bad in pk party`s if other let`s say 6 players are above average skilled...
    Only can say that is pointless to prove which and what is harder to play because it depend`s of ppl who play their class.

Don't see why you all need to argue so much over how skillfull you are, its so fucking obvious when you watch all the videos most of these 'pros' make, that their teamwork is average and their reactions are so fucking slow. I'm not sure if thats down to them playing against average players for years on this dead game that is USKO, or if they were never any good. Mage and melee parties are both as easy as each other, just in different ways. Everyone complains about mages nova and running, or nova and towning.....if you play a warrior all you have to do is fucking spam 1 button in time with the skills cooldown untill your target is dead or untill you switch targets, how is that any harder than novaing?

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Don't see why you all need to argue so much over how skillfull you are, its so fucking obvious when you watch all the videos most of these 'pros' make, that their teamwork is average and their reactions are so fucking slow. I'm not sure if thats down to them playing against average players for years on this dead game that is USKO, or if they were never any good. Mage and melee parties are both as easy as each other, just in different ways. Everyone complains about mages nova and running, or nova and towning.....if you play a warrior all you have to do is fucking spam 1 button in time with the skills cooldown untill your target is dead or untill you switch targets, how is that any harder than novaing?
    on some servers i'd say mages are just OP which means you get comments like this
    but on servers like Kingdom where you have to know exactly when to heal, when to nova pilar staf, all that shit makes it harder and teamplay is needed or you lose

on this video i got only got reactions in the turkish ko community cause they know 4Diffrence

thnx for the comment Andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12