Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

know what would make my day?

This is a discussion on know what would make my day? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; take a hike wraith lol jk,im bored to dont feel alone wyvern :wub: h43r: h43r: :blink: :mellow: :huh: ^_^ :lol: ...
Page: 2

biobot93

take a hike wraith

lol jk,im bored to dont feel alone wyvern :wub: h43r: h43r: :blink: :mellow: :huh: ^_^ :lol: B) :rollseyes: -_- <_< :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: h43r: :P :mellow: :huh: ^_^ :lol: B) :rollseyes: -_- <_< :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: h43r: :P h43r: h43r: h43r: :wub: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :lol: :lol: :lol: <_< <_< :rollseyes: :rollseyes: B) B) h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: B) :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: :angry: h43r: h43r: :wacko:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by wraith86
    dealogue is such a fucking prick its pathetic
    wraith the day i care about the opinion of some idiot as egotistical as yourself and so stupid as to not be able to properly devide my name into words, i will shoot myself, in the foot at least. :P

DisillusionedIdealogue

and biobot just do a search, i duno why that topic i listed here came up when i searched for old piana, i guess someone just mentioned how they missed it in the thread. but anyhow, i'm sure you can find countless reminiscent posts with the lovely search button, which is what i tried to say in my first post.

gtaguy

if u wanna see old piana play a private server

wraith86

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    dealogue is such a fucking prick its pathetic
    wraith the day i care about the opinion of some idiot as egotistical as yourself and so stupid as to not be able to properly devide my name into words, i will shoot myself, in the foot at least. :P[/b]
    im sorry that i didnt properly name you, but that doesnt matter to me since all you are is a bitter turk that has nothing better to do but flame people and "not care".

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol... if you would actually have taken a minute to read, i was the one being flamed for making a careless mistake on some stupid search by some joe i dont know. and actually im neither bitter nor turkish lol. and i do care, just not about this stuff :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12