Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

koxp dragon ARES rofl lmao lol

This is a discussion on koxp dragon ARES rofl lmao lol within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; myko lag items very very very cheap like rol for 300m and still have koxp(macro xp) not in cz pk...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    garfieldbr
    Guest

    Default

    myko lag
    items very very very cheap like rol for 300m
    and still have koxp(macro xp) not in cz pk

  2. #17
    Senior Member Rafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Any good rich boy can buy the korean license for a new server? lol

  3. #18
    garfieldbr
    Guest

    Default


  4. #19
    Jediay
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by alittleguy
    well its obvious how he got that symbol, best koxper
    zzz kosp is not a pk skill...and theres no pk in moradon .....all kosp is a total mockery of all legit players who got their inp and lvls legitly. oh and kospers also doing islion and felenkor (spelling on both) now .so now its also a mockery of ppl who got thier money legitly. it shouldnt just be patched they need to be nped to 0 and all items deleted for starters .

  5. #20
    Senior Member Majix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    whereva the paper drops
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-alittleguy
    well its obvious how he got that symbol, best koxper
    zzz kosp is not a pk skill...and theres no pk in moradon .....all kosp is a total mockery of all legit players who got their inp and lvls legitly. oh and kospers also doing islion and felenkor (spelling on both) now .so now its also a mockery of ppl who got thier money legitly. it shouldnt just be patched they need to be nped to 0 and all items deleted for starters .[/b]
    yea the people arrow shower hacking in cz are actually just using a lvl 58 skill that you all overlooked... its on page 9841616 after you scroll through basic skills for ages.. gotta find it some time myself

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Western Mass.
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-alittleguy
    well its obvious how he got that symbol, best koxper
    zzz kosp is not a pk skill...and theres no pk in moradon .....all kosp is a total mockery of all legit players who got their inp and lvls legitly. oh and kospers also doing islion and felenkor (spelling on both) now .so now its also a mockery of ppl who got thier money legitly. it shouldnt just be patched they need to be nped to 0 and all items deleted for starters .[/b]
    Fuck yeah Hel_lios! Now exp with me. I'm going rezzer again =(

  7. #22
    Matrixxx
    Guest

    Default

    why dont we all start a private server?

  8. #23
    Senior Member Gogeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    64

    Default

    AND when u get killed by him you loose exp and np.. gg to gogeta and falah cuz they lost 7% one night

  9. #24

    Default

    There is a way now to get free premium for the koxpers so k2 has to do something about it now cause they are losing more money then they would if they took the time to make a secure game and shit like that. there are also 6 versions of ko + k2 owns MU online warrock and some other games so they make plenty of money. K2 is an all around bad company who takes no effort into making a game better. If you hired 5 GM's per server that would cost them nothing
    pay them like $20 an hour to do there job and they work like 4 hour shifts always banning koxpers. Personally i think all the servers should shut down until ko gets rid of every last koxp user. And gets a decent security company that han send a little messaage to k2 telling what ip used a third party tool. k2 could then monitor people using them. I am not even involved with softwae programs and even i can think this shit up, wht can't K2. BTW nice pic of the koxper i bet he earned all his fame with those 2 fingers he uses to play.

  10. #25
    tha_amras
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by [email protected]
    There is a way now to get free premium for the koxpers so k2 has to do something about it now cause they are losing more money then they would if they took the time to make a secure game and shit like that. there are also 6 versions of ko + k2 owns MU online warrock and some other games so they make plenty of money. K2 is an all around bad company who takes no effort into making a game better. If you hired 5 GM's per server that would cost them nothing
    pay them like $20 an hour to do there job and they work like 4 hour shifts always banning koxpers. Personally i think all the servers should shut down until ko gets rid of every last koxp user
    .
    And gets a decent security company that han send a little messaage to k2 telling what ip used a third party tool. k2 could then monitor people using them. I am not even involved with softwae programs and even *i can think this shit up, wht can't K2. BTW nice pic of the koxper i bet he earned all his fame with those 2 fingers he uses to play.
    i agree

  11. #26
    garfieldbr
    Guest

    Default

    well
    ppl say me koxp end..
    but a friend said this Ultimate_Turks was with transformation centaur in logos
    then ^^

  12. #27
    H20
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by garfieldbr
    myko lag
    items very very very cheap like rol for 300m
    and still have koxp(macro xp) not in cz pk
    Actually kid, ur totally wrong.
    i play myko now and i get no lag.
    i see no koxper's and if i do, i lure on them.
    Cheap items are better because u can actually FARM!!!
    not like usko!
    in usko u cant farm, the only way to make money
    is to get high lvl items and sell them
    while in myko u can farm things like
    blood of glypodont and sell them an
    make a nice ammount of profit.

    so in my(ko) books myko is the best KO
    except jpko, i hate those guys :angry:

  13. #28
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Here in Greece myko lag like shit.Just at nights things getting better.
    And duping is the problem in myko.Every night my friends playing there
    duping their whole items.Imagine what they have done 1 month+.
    And also pk suck cause no ppl in cz.And if they are the 75-80% of them are humans so if u are a human u cant earn nps easily(played some hours the last week,dunno if this happening to cz all the time)

  14. #29
    garfieldbr
    Guest

    Default

    :P
    i know some ppl from myko and they still talk about lag and macro
    dunno then
    but it's ok ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •