Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Kunt O.o

This is a discussion on Kunt O.o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=eula Scroll down to accounts and read. "only one person may use an account". i.e. Kunt is a cheating loser...
Page: 4

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=eula

Scroll down to accounts and read.

"only one person may use an account".

i.e. Kunt is a cheating loser

cRuX

Originally posted by TOMAFXX
    lol kunt has like 10,000 ppl that play his account cause he owns his own internet cafe and let ppl play his char to lvl him and half his nps are np transfered
    NP transferred?..Lol if you didn't know..Weiwuer is a VERY organized clan...not so much now but back in the prime days they were very very organized and pwned beramus...Kunt would spend all day at trolls lvling with a few others while the other half of his party pk'd....that's how he has SO much...Don't get me wrong he does pk all the time....But I'd say like 200k of those NP's are from leech while exping..And btw he is the best english speaking turk I've ever spoken with..He spells correctly and uses grammar.

SiegeR

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TOMAFXX
    lol kunt has like 10,000 ppl that play his account cause he owns his own internet cafe and let ppl play his char to lvl him and half his nps are np transfered
    NP transferred?..Lol if you didn't know..Weiwuer is a VERY organized clan...not so much now but back in the prime days they were very very organized and pwned beramus...Kunt would spend all day at trolls lvling with a few others while the other half of his party pk'd....that's how he has SO much...Don't get me wrong he does pk all the time....But I'd say like 200k of those NP's are from leech while exping..And btw he is the best english speaking turk I've ever spoken with..He spells correctly and uses grammar.[/b]
    i can change ur mind by posting this post to let you see another Turk who can write gramically and well.
    I expanded your horizon no need to thanks :P

Does it really matter how he got his NP's. He's still a cheater. So those NP's are stolen. Think about it like this, Your asleep yet your still gaining xp/np, your mowing the lawn yet your still gaining xp/np, ect, ect, ect. Multiple ppl using your account is just as bad as macro. Thats why it's not allowed. For some reason, ppl actually look up to this prick. Anyone of us could be the same lvl as ol Kunt if 10 different ppl were lvling our char. Oh course he doesn't macro, theres no need for him to.

Trii

allowing other people isnt against TOS. they say they won't help u.

Originally posted by heavywx

Once agian, It's not covered in the TOS, It's covered in the EULA

xourico

lol kunt is a warrior disguised into a rogue -.-"

just like nycrhis and felix :rollseyes:

TOMAFXX

lol like 2 or 3 days again kunt joined my party and i pmed and asked him what his lvl and % is and he said lvl 74 and 5% so i am guessing he is 75 now prolly

SaintSilvia

kunt is my friend and there r three ppls playing that acc. ramazan kerem (the real owner) and ferhat (::Puppet: from ares. now u all blaming him like he is a macroer or he transfered hisnps stfu u all respect him...

about the whole he doesnt have symbol thing, i dont see np symbol rankings at all no matter what server im on, could be the same for him...

Randomst!ck

theres a lvl 73 on olympia

freak_baran

Originally posted by lusian
    3.7 m np and he doesnt have a symbol ? *yea right

photoshop ?
    Symbols shows only on first server and first server exp bugged h43r:

RunIfYouCan

why is he in a clan? hes probably top 5 alown, and when he gets lvl 80 he will kill entire clans alown

Originally posted by heavywx

i think the only looser here are you... you just envious cuz he is high lvl and got so much np's.

zetazeta

WOW talk about having a LIFE!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast