Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD)

This is a discussion on Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha man now you're just babbling away cause you've lost the arguement.. Just fucking give up stop being so god ...
Page: 6

FlyingAfrican

haha man now you're just babbling away cause you've lost the arguement.. Just fucking give up stop being so god damn stubborn can't you just give in to the fact that you lost and that who ever uses whatever combo it is doesnt make them a noob it just shows that thats how they've learned to play. Just give in ffs, and you can ask pretty much anyone here about my last post and I garuntee that 90% of them will agree.

as for you're video, idk why you posted it cause it has nothing to do with any of these topics, I could care less about what you do on your mage, i'm happy that you can tank people without buffs, but now check back into reality, what's that gonna do for you? Are you gonna use that as a pick up line to get girls? "Oh hey did you know that my mage can tank a bunch of people unbuffed on ko? So do you want to have sex with me now?" seriously bro, i'm sure your mother would be very proud of the fact that her son can tank people unbuffed.

haha man now you're just babbling away cause you've lost the arguement.. Just fucking give up stop being so god damn stubborn can't you just give in to the fact that you lost and that who ever uses whatever combo it is doesnt make them a noob it just shows that thats how they've learned to play. Just give in ffs, and you can ask pretty much anyone here about my last post and I garuntee that 90% of them will agree.

as for you're video, idk why you posted it cause it has nothing to do with any of these topics, I could care less about what you do on your mage, i'm happy that you can tank people without buffs, but now check back into reality, what's that gonna do for you? Are you gonna use that as a pick up line to get girls? "Oh hey did you know that my mage can tank a bunch of people unbuffed on ko? So do you want to have sex with me now?" seriously bro, i'm sure your mother would be very proud of the fact that her son can tank people unbuffed.[/b]
    lmao how funny "pro ppl" "gg" knight online, etc then wtf are u doing talking on a forum if ur the if ur he Mr Real life and ur a guy that only know abou knight online rlly i think the non lifer here is u not me, plus i dont lose any argument ur going off toppic more and more cuz ur the loser here and about my video was posted before check on my profile.

read before start talking im not going to answer more ur retard posts, cuz the same reason ur a retard non liffer

FlyingAfrican

lmao how funny "pro ppl" "gg" knight online, etc then wtf are u doing talking on a forum if ur the if ur he Mr Real life and ur a guy that only know abou knight online rlly i think the non lifer here is u not me, plus i dont lose any argument ur going off toppic more and more cuz ur the loser here and about my video was posted before check on my profile.

read before start talking im not going to answer more ur retard posts, cuz the same reason ur a retard non liffer [/b]
    haha man if only you could make sentences and not just put a bunch of random words together I would have more fun doing this. You lost, you're stubborn, you're wrong, you're pretty pathetic cause you just wont accept defeat.. sounds like a sore loser, but either way, i'm on the forums cause well lets see, summer break for me which means I got a shitload of freetime so that must explain why i'm on these forums. As for me not having a life, haha I have a pretty good life, filled with parties, friends, family, and girls.. And trust me I don't have to use my skill on KO to pick up the girls.

haha man if only you could make sentences and not just put a bunch of random words together I would have more fun doing this. You lost, you're stubborn, you're wrong, you're pretty pathetic cause you just wont accept defeat.. sounds like a sore loser, but either way, i'm on the forums cause well lets see, summer break for me which means I got a shitload of freetime so that must explain why i'm on these forums. As for me not having a life, haha I have a pretty good life, filled with parties, friends, family, and girls.. And trust me I don't have to use my skill on KO to pick up the girls.[/b]
    i was on war thats why is spelled so bad

yup ur a macho man u have a good life? ya sure read ur post again if u have lot of time ur not working and ur not even in a college, yup girls right? thats why is ur now in a forum lol u cant even defeat me, try again kid ur life is a fail

btw who is saying im using "ko skills on girls" HAHAHA so funny maybe this is you

Yo wassup girl i was on war last night and i pwn the gate keeper and my name was on all server 1 im so fuking gg

virgin kid

FlyingAfrican

i was on war thats why is spelled so bad

yup ur a macho man u have a good life? ya sure read ur post again if u have lot of time ur not working and ur not even in a college, yup girls right? thats why is ur now in a forum lol u cant even defeat me, try again kid ur life is a fail

btw who is saying im using "ko skills on girls" HAHAHA so funny maybe this is you

Yo wassup girl i was on war last night and i pwn the gate keeper and my name was on all server 1 im so fuking gg

virgin kid[/b]
    haha ok, im just gonna stop talking cause you're making me laugh too much, i'm just imagining you sitting at your computer chair right now saying everything you just typed outloud and thinkin you're some funny guy. hahaha oh god this is too good

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Hitmachine is just like half of the good english warriors on Diez used to be, except he was better geared.

If a skill drops off (yes it's happened before, but not often), just keep a copy of the skillbar on another page. I would admit that clicking skills on a rogue is unwise considering how many skills you have to go through, but its certainly possible.[/b]
    FIRST OFF, I'm not going to say that by clicking skills you are noob, because I've known MANY PLAYERS that click on their skills and are some of the best players that I've played with, such as susG from Hatred who used a click combo on his ROGUE!

HOWEVER, TBH i find it unwise to click on ur skills no matter what class because I like to be able to move in any direction at any time, target anyone at any time, and do so as quickly and efficiently as possible. By leaving your mouse hovering above the skillbar it makes your reaction time slower and the ability to complete these tasks as quickly and efficiently as possible a much more difficult debacle.

My left hand handles my combo and potting perfectly, as well as my thumb can be easily used to hit z to make a quick target change if necessary without having to stop my combo to do so. If i were clicking on my skills I wouldn't have the choice between quickly and efficiently changing targets by both clicking the target or hitting z. The reaction time between moving my mouse from the skillbar to click the opponent and beginning my combo again would be slower, not to mention moving the mouse to the correct spot again would be much more difficult and focus intensive than simply pressing a single key, detracting my focus from other important details of the fight.

Many new players are noobish as you stated earlier bjb, however there are many many skilled players as well. This is just as it was 2-4 years ago when all the "old-school gg's" who troll their past exploits around the forums were playing. I don't want to make this a debate between whether the "new school" or the "old school" are better, so I will just leave with this statement:

KO only requires the most rudimentary intelligence to play, so there will always be people who are skilled at this game. Despite this fact, there will always be noobs, just as in every other game. To become "better" at the game, one simply needs to find the most efficient ways for them to personally complete the necessary tasks, whether that be comboing, potting, etc. If one learns to click combo, maybe its the most efficient way for them to play currently. However it is my opinion that if they were to switch to a more standard method that their skill as a pker would eventually increase once they got used to it.. NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY ALREADY ARE!

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

you guys can keep discussing who is good, who is bad, who sux ...................when the only thing that should matter on this topic, is that tidusfx sux.

TIDUSAFX

lawl ..... JustSomeBallers Ftw

Banned

lawl ..... JustSomeBallers Ftw[/b]
    lawl ..... Gratz on bumping you own 3 month old topic

Priest_gabber

lawl ..... Gratz on bumping you own 3 month old topic[/b]
    ye ;s

and how much u duped/donated to overrgear ppl like that?

darter

lawl ..... JustSomeBallers Ftw[/b]
    +1 this is bountyhunter btw...i still laugh at how many times we tried to get our symbol transperent lol.

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

what was the point of this video? spamming 1K+ on weaker targets. theres no challenge at all. this kind of pk degrades a player's skill because you arent getting better at all. maybe if everyone had same items and your skills was the only thing thats making you shine, only then will this video would have been interesting...

OutlawDance

my god dude you should kill idiot who show you that combo and game play style
    but second song was cool + nice dupıng skılls

Little archer Senior Member

easily the worst sin on our server. I'm embarrassed that I play on the same server with him.[/b]
    :lol:

dizz411

im still waiting on this sin video come on now

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast