Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Last Vid of Fr4nkie Vol. 4 PVP

This is a discussion on Last Vid of Fr4nkie Vol. 4 PVP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh yeah. I'm sure I can't beat him because you are obviously the best BP out there with your buffer ...
Page: 2

Oh yeah. I'm sure I can't beat him because you are obviously the best BP out there with your buffer build and +6 II. You probably can't even combo. Contrary to your belief, not everyone is a noob like you.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

very start of the movie good effect. some nice 1vs1 is there. overall nice job
    yeah different things work for different people
    wtf you idiot whts the go with the flame <_<[/b]
    Ty guys, Im out of MSN and internet for some months.

Good luck to everyone.

daydream

Oh yeah. I&#39;m sure I can&#39;t beat him because you are obviously the best BP out there with your buffer build and +6 II. You probably can&#39;t even combo. Contrary to your belief, not everyone is a noob like you.[/b]
    Allright noob get it straight, I am one of the best battlepriests in Beramus Ardream check up on it and believe me. And read the dcz stats/char. reports because you&#39;re obviously wrong about my armor. It&#39;s an Iron Impact+5/80 Rebirthed, he just had lag and obviously the element didn&#39;t show. And yes, I can combo, very well.

But noobs must flame, because they have no skill and they&#39;re belief is that they are the best. Again, I&#39;d like to have seen you get your ass whooped by Fr4nkie.

No fights please. :angry: come on guys. Take it easy h34r: h34r:

BreastBoy

Allright noob get it straight, I am one of the best battlepriests in Beramus Ardream check up on it and believe me. And read the dcz stats/char. reports because you&#39;re obviously wrong about my armor. It&#39;s an Iron Impact+5/80 Rebirthed, he just had lag and obviously the element didn&#39;t show. And yes, I can combo, very well.

But noobs must flame, because they have no skill and they&#39;re belief is that they are the best. Again, I&#39;d like to have seen you get your ass whooped by Fr4nkie.[/b]
    haha james, I belive you got owned there

Heroia

You sir are noob h34r:
    You win 1vs1 only because of good gun...

You sir are noob h34r:
    You win 1vs1 only because of good gun...[/b]
    <_<

LookBehindYou

<_<[/b]

As bad as it sounds, dont tell me your +9/19 armour didnt make a difference in each of the 1v1´s.

The rogue that was stealthing from him, he was with full plates+7 and one MD +1/70, after being hacked ^^ also, he was unbuffed. Believe me or not i could care less, just had to say that.

Daydream man >_< no use boasting about your skills/eq...with people like this =/

<3

As bad as it sounds, dont tell me your +9/19 armour didnt make a difference in each of the 1v1´s.
    The rogue that was stealthing from him, he was with full plates+7 and one MD +1/70, after being hacked ^^ also, he was unbuffed. Believe me or not i could care less, just had to say that.

Daydream man >_< no use boasting about your skills/eq...with people like this =/

<3[/b]
    Look, if i made this video its just a simply game, I never said that im better than them or something like that :huh: its just a f&#39;game dude. And well have fun playing KO.

LookBehindYou

Look, if i made this video its just a simply game, I never said that im better than them or something like that :huh: its just a f&#39;game dude. And well have fun playing KO.[/b]

xD dont get mad. I dont take this game too seriously either, dont worry...just wanted to clear some stuff

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

wow does every1 suck on bera? wat a waste of 10 minutes

wow does every1 suck on bera? wat a waste of 10 minutes[/b]
    Your post is a waste of time, go and do exp with your f&#39;priest.

ozzyk

Frankie, so you know, you said turkish rap :P its swedish ^^

Frankie, so you know, you said turkish rap :P its swedish ^^[/b]
    Well, I tought Ceza was a Turkish rapper like Sagopa Kajmer :blink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12