Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lati short pk trailer

This is a discussion on Lati short pk trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your combo is ok, nothing special. Your playing style is plain stupid, sorry I cannot help it. But who the ...
Page: 4

Your combo is ok, nothing special. Your playing style is plain stupid, sorry I cannot help it. But who the hell uses insantly magic togheter with fire blade/ pots when nobody hitted you yet???[/b]

What the hell are you talking about. Your english is ok but the meaning of your words is plain stupid. Hope you found out the similarity.
    I am affraid u got nothing to say baba .
    Cheers.

What the hell are you talking about. Your english is ok but the meaning of your words is plain stupid. Hope you found out the similarity.
    Cheers.[/b]
    Talk when your flemish is better than my english. Untill then you got no reason to flame me.
    If you don't get what I mean : go watch min 1.09 for instance.

Hahaha i didnt use it w/ fire blade i used it on hp pot, this time i used pot too fast, something wrong?
    lol.[/b]
    Still stupid, your hp was full so no use in double potting hp.
    + Why you post a movie if you cannot take criticism. Things like this won't help you in a 3 vs 1. If you would use your skills in a better way you would be able to tank more /stay alive longer. I bet you don't even know the 2nd effect of fire thorn. (like so many ...)

Cheers.[/b]
    Sorry but you're wrong. Simon is a gg mage and knows how to play it effectively. If he's commenting on the video then he obviously has some decent criticism imo

PS - Simons English is fine, I can understand him 100%

Your English must suck because his words are structured enough to understand. Simon is Belgian there's obviously going to be some differences to his language but if I can understand them it means he has worded them fine

Lati

Talk when your flemish is better than my english. Untill then you got no reason to flame me.
    If you don't get what I mean : go watch min 1.09 for instance.
    Still stupid, your hp was full so no use in double potting hp.
    + Why you post a movie if you cannot take criticism. Things like this won't help you in a 3 vs 1. If you would use your skills in a better way you would be able to tank more /stay alive longer. I bet you don't even know the 2nd effect of fire thorn. (like so many ...)[/b]
    Yup i dont know wtf thorns does, haha.
    Im using dobule pot to cover dmg of spike (WOW?). This time was 2 fast..
    Im taking ur critic, but imo ur wrong, but w/e.
    Love

Sorry but you're wrong. Simon is a gg mage and knows how to play it effectively. If he's commenting on the video then he obviously has some decent criticism imo
    PS - Simons English is fine, I can understand him 100%

Your English must suck because his words are structured enough to understand. Simon is Belgian there's obviously going to be some differences to his language but if I can understand them it means he has worded them fine[/b]

Well the entire post was not suppose to be just 1 big laugh about his english knowlage but seems like u didnt catch the point of what i said. Critic pointed at you, always causes flame and when u put some critic on somebody else, everything is fine. What he is trying to prove with his words, how sucky the 44 year old woman is and how awesome he is. Conctructive critisism is what we are looking for, and i dont see any contructive critisism in his post. I just call it saying to say something.

That one made my day : "I bet you don't even know the 2nd effect of fire thorn. (like so many ...)"

OFFTOPIC - ON POST
    Sorry took me ages to work out it because your English is shit basically!
    I believe it was you who flamed Simon first regarding his "English knowledge". I caught perfectly the point of what you said, you basically don't agree with Simon and so decided to try and piss on his bonfire by his English and his post.

So what if it's not constructive. Simon IS a good mage and knows how to play effectively. If you read on Simon actually posted somewhere in the topic where the mage made an error (double potting HP) so his comments are progressing towards constructive criticism they just needed people to discuss it further.

I'm arguing your flame to Simon because I've played a mage at lvl 80 I know how hard it is when soloing and he does it VERY effectively so knows what he's talking about. If he's pointed out a mistake he's find then IMO it could have been picked up and discussed.

Plus he's my :wub: kanka

ONTOPIC - I won't continue to flame, because I can't understand your English without working my brain it's not worded correctly. I'll continue to read topic because I have a mage myself so do know how to play them aswell. Just not on par with some of the high lvls

Quick Edit : Before you try and flame me over my English / Spelling. It's perfect, my only mistakes are because I've been working all day and had about 4 hrs sleep

well i never using instantly magic (75lvl skill )for double potting ;D

i use it on vs with rog for 2nd fire shield and against other classes vampiric touch

and its really hard to make good combo with hp + 75lvl skill and vampiric so don't flame lati sometimes it works and sometimes it don't

peace :P

well i never using instantly magic (75lvl skill )for double potting ;D
    i use it on vs with rog for 2nd fire shield and against other classes vampiric touch
    and its really hard to make good combo with hp + 75lvl skill and vampiric so don't flame lati sometimes it works and sometimes it don't

peace :P[/b]
    I only ever used it once and thats' because I made a mistake. The best combination of the instant magic can be one of four IMO because quite simply they're the best skills for a fire mage either max dmg (good for ks or running bitches) or mana drains (good for fucking up vses with people) mana is your life for any class. So drain 6k mana from someone and thats more hp pots they have to spam
    - The lvl 80 mana drain
    - The other lvl 80 dmg skill
    - Fire Armour
    - Novas

I can't really comment on mages much. I'm good at playing my own mage, but that's cos I don't like lots of skillbars. I have 3 h34r:

Well the entire post was not suppose to be just 1 big laugh about his english knowlage but seems like u didnt catch the point of what i said. Critic pointed at you, always causes flame and when u put some critic on somebody else, everything is fine. What he is trying to prove with his words, how sucky the 44 year old woman is and how awesome he is. Conctructive critisism is what we are looking for, and i dont see any contructive critisism in his post. I just call it saying to say something.
    "[/b]
    1. My critic is relevant, yours is not.
    2. 95% of the people will agree with me that it is stupid to use insantly + a hp pot BEFORE the vs even starts.
    3. It's my right to think that it is a stupid way of using her skills.
    4. Yes I could have written : "Try to time your pots and insantly better", but you would have flamed me aswell. So I see no difference tbh. And I really have no clue what her age has to do with this. I don't need to proof how awseome I am over a forum, when people want to see how I play they should play with/against me and make their own conclusions. This has nothing to do with it aswell.
    5. "I just call it saying to say something" I hardly reply to movie topics, I watch nearly every movie and reply only on those who deserve it , or need it very badly like this one. Mistakes like in this movie are crucial when you vs a skilled player.

That one made my day : "I bet you don't even know the 2nd effect of fire thorn. (like so many ...)"[/b]
    You can laugh with it , but believe me, 70% of the people who play on a mage don't know that it is a hp recovery spell. Instead of using insantly and hp pot she could launch thorn and a pot which will give her more hp recover than dual pot. If you know how to play mage you'll manage to cast the thorn spell so it doesn't get canceled, you'll get spiked and thorn will hit just after providing you full recover even when your not 80.

Thorn hits around 1K = 1K hp recover
    Pot = 720

So basicly you'll recover 1720 hp and insantly will still be available for fire armor or dual pot later in the vs when you need it.

People like mrpuggy$%#$ make me feel that posting and reading that kind of forums is pointless.
    Maybe u should read my posts so u will use your brain more often.

Simon seems to me like you are such a perfect guy. Wonder if u are so perfect in other things you do besides playing KO. I dont know who you are and i dont realy care. If u play the way you say it nobody says its bad, but do not tell people what they should do like u were the only person knowing the right moves. And thats what is all about in every word you say. She makes it the wrong way and you know the right solution for everything. Thats what pisses me off.

And...i am realy sorry for my bad english.

Lati

Well im poor. I dont have items like u.
    My torn hits for like 700~ ? So its better to pot than a thorn (thron is a spell so it needs casting which can be failed, so...)
    And its not possible to kill assasin who hits u for 1800,1200,1000 EVEN if ur pro like u
    Cheers

People like mrpuggy$%#$ make me feel that posting and reading that kind of forums is pointless.

Simon seems to me like you are such a perfect guy. Wonder if u are so perfect in other things you do besides playing KO. I dont know who you are and i dont realy care. If u play the way you say it nobody says its bad, but do not tell people what they should do like u were the only person knowing the right moves. And thats what is all about in every word you say. She makes it the wrong way and you know the right solution for everything. Thats what pisses me off.

And...i am realy sorry for my bad english.[/b]
    Your such a hypocrite man, why don't you read your own posts before you comment on mine. You say you hate people talking like they know everything and your exactly the same flaming Simon as if you voice the opinion of everyone else.

If you don't like reading these replies don't come into the forum. I know Simon from old shinigami times and I know what kind of person he is. I'm reading through this topic because I noticed it, I prefer to read through other replies

If you prefer a bitch fest make a post in offtopic or something or spam section and I'll argue with you there If I can be bothered

Lati - the items help, Simon has built his up over time. It's all about practise, the more you PK the more your skills improve and the way you adapt to situations. Your session sees lots of staffing, I wouldn't mind you seeing more of your thorns etc to help recover hp and add some dot dmg to make up for your items. If you have wep defence armours switch them aswell

And...i am realy sorry for my bad english.[/b]
    No, the point is that she can do nothing wrong in your eyes. (I formulated it nice, could aswell state that you are hoping to get laid or something???) I spotted a crucial fault, brought it to your attention and you flame me for it, instead of admitting it. Next time show ur movie to those who cannot see if you want no negative reply's.

I pointed the mistake, showed how to solve it ( how I used to do it) , I never said IT IS THE ONLY WAY , it's just one of the possibility's that are a lot better than the way she uses her skills.

to state it with a real life example = You put gasoil in ur car when it's full already, drive 500 km and notice that you need to fill your gas tank again, sadly enough you used your money already to buy gas when your tank was full.

Yes Lita can combo ( who cannot) , but a mage who uses 72 staff only, is not a mage. A mage is more than a "lvl 72 staff user", and if you don't know how to use your other spells you better quit and change to warrior. And yes you laughed at me cause I said the thing about 2nd effect of thorn , but everything tells me that you laughed cause you didn't know better and thought I was bullshitting about the hp recovery thing.

I'll stop replying to this topic, I don't like what happened here, flame wars only happen when people ask for it. If you want we can discuss it in pm, I don't want to spam this topic any longer, Sorry. The only reason the flame war got started is you. Lati knows what i ment and doesn't agree with it, it's her right to do so and I accept it, end discussion --------> I thought untill you put this flame war up.

Simon you are talking about obvious things, at least its obvious for me that she just used wrong skill in that action but it was not on purpose.
    And thats what is all about.
    It also seems like u have your "lawyer" on those forums like many many others .

Lati

No, the point is that she can do nothing wrong in your eyes. (I formulated it nice, could aswell state that you are hoping to get laid or something???) I spotted a crucial fault, brought it to your attention and you flame me for it, instead of admitting it. Next time show ur movie to those who cannot see if you want no negative reply's.

I pointed the mistake, showed how to solve it ( how I used to do it) , I never said IT IS THE ONLY WAY , it's just one of the possibility's that are a lot better than the way she uses her skills.

to state it with a real life example = You put gasoil in ur car when it's full already, drive 500 km and notice that you need to fill your gas tank again, sadly enough you used your money already to buy gas when your tank was full.

Yes Lita can combo ( who cannot) , but a mage who uses 72 staff only, is not a mage. A mage is more than a "lvl 72 staff user", and if you don't know how to use your other spells you better quit and change to warrior. And yes you laughed at me cause I said the thing about 2nd effect of thorn , but everything tells me that you laughed cause you didn't know better and thought I was bullshitting about the hp recovery thing.

I'll stop replying to this topic, I don't like what happened here, flame wars only happen when people ask for it. If you want we can discuss it in pm, I don't want to spam this topic any longer, Sorry. The only reason the flame war got started is you. Lati knows what i ment and doesn't agree with it, it's her right to do so and I accept it, end discussion --------> I thought untill you put this flame war up.[/b]
    Damn, ur such a pro.
    I showed just a trailer, what should i use on vs exept staff and thorn?
    18lvl skill + nova? haha
    Im using thorn when i need it.
    Yup i cant play mage, damn. Im gonna quit :<

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast