Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

looking for a SS of a wrrior with a 1337 dual wiled

This is a discussion on looking for a SS of a wrrior with a 1337 dual wiled within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL Gms know i share account and they said its not illegal to do it , so shut the fuck ...
Page: 3

PlayerofRogueC0la

ROFL Gms know i share account and they said its not illegal to do it , so shut the fuck up , you scammed him and thats it fuck off dumbass , i cant belive you even answer here go home faggot scammer , cant get items alone ha? too hard for noobs ...[/b]
    why share your acc? you can lvl it your self? ha noob

Eloma

why share your acc? you can lvl it your self? ha noob[/b]

Ehmm u shared acc's yourself right ...

And if he wants to do it its his choice that way he can play the game nd still have something of a life

Genkku

Ehmm u shared acc's yourself right ...

And if he wants to do it its his choice that way he can play the game nd still have something of a life[/b]
    Omg +1 , you really think i have time to play ? i work 10 hours in day , probably got 4-5 hours in day to play ,the other owner work also so we almost dont have any time for KO , we also only 2 so its not illegal now faggot , i also know players who share with 4 or 5 members , but you not share never , you get into account and scam him , even if its FP+7 you'll take it to the poor guy , becuse you scammer idiot no life ha...USKO all your fucking future , you'll sell the items to buy house you moron dumb.

why share your acc? you can lvl it your self? ha noob[/b]
    lol like you've trained your own high lvl character? Your not even the real owner, real one let you play and within a day you make a new forum account as Roguec0la and a MSN account as Roguec0la@hot and then all his items "disappear"....

WTF did you just say? Omfg go learn english retard jew.[/b]
    Love for you to speak his language you fucking prick. If you cant understand what he wrote you should be the one learning English, retard please.

Genkku

lol like you've trained your own high lvl character? Your not even the real owner, real one let you play and within a day you make a new forum account as Roguec0la and a MSN account as Roguec0la@hot and then all his items "disappear"....
    Love for you to speak his language you fucking prick. If you cant understand what he wrote you should be the one learning English, retard please.[/b]
    HORROR my English not that good im confess , but yea i haven't that mistakes so he can understand it , no metter what we will say roguec0la was scammer and will be scammer allways , i probably sure admins here let him stay only cuz he donate to Ko4life right ? anyway wanna keep scammer here ? np do it .

Eloma

HORROR my English not that good im confess , but yea i haven't that mistakes so he can understand it , no metter what we will say roguec0la was scammer and will be scammer allways , i probably sure admins here let him stay only cuz he donate to Ko4life right ? anyway wanna keep scammer here ? np do it .[/b]

Well atleast u try to talk english lol , and well as long as everybody knows he's a scammer .. we'd better ignore em i guess

Ainelover

roguec0la deserve ban scammer, get friends instead of scam people cuz u want attention, ugly guy who wishes he was tom welling so he cud have imagine sex with lana "_" 13 year old kid

Genkku

He cant get items in hes own way , so he just say " come i help you xp " Alex trusted him and he fucked up , and this is how he ( roguec0la) say thanks...he took items worth more then 80-100 usd each , really retard kid.

the_man_slayer

WTF did you just say? Omfg go learn english retard jew.[/b]
    thats really not needed

and his english was understandable

abý

here you go:
    [/b]
    Damn roguecoke those are pretty nice stats

here's mine hope u like it Dwight:

Banned

that game looks cool is that wow?

WiggityWackWarrior

that isnt wow...i think that's silk road or hero online(cant remember..been a while since i played it)

PlayerofRogueC0la

lol like you've trained your own high lvl character? Your not even the real owner, real one let you play and within a day you make a new forum account as Roguec0la and a MSN account as Roguec0la@hot and then all his items "disappear"....[/b]
    dud plz get your facts straight ok? , ask vandy the real story, his items didnt get hacked , only delvled 20% by someone not me,, ok? talk to reaL roguec0la before you talk shit. real items were sold on ebay, roguec0la recently sold for 200 usd bitch, ask

NeronDomitius

yes send suport ticket so f9 get ban , share acc= ban if k2 know[/b]
    sharing acc is not against TOS, if k2 know ur sharing ac, they wont ban u. all they gonna do is not suport u and never reply on ur CS tickets.

Banned

Rofl Vandy , F9 give hes password to Roguec0la and Robin thats it , and ofcurse Alex knows he owner , so only roguec0la scammed him , i also said rofl you scammed this warrior also? he said no , but he didnt said he also didnt hacked F9Devil , so he probably did it :/

I just cant belive you scammed F9Devil you mother fucker noob , i love this warrior a lot and many players feel the same , how the fuck you could to scam him , fucker he gave you the password and you just took the items omfg poor kid , also i saw in your signture " seby666 scammer " hahahahahahahahaa let me say it again plax hahahahahaahahh you funny guy , really you do.[/b]
    hahahaa bull shit...robin rogcola and 2 other people had info dumbo..but everyone blamed rogcola when there were no facts nigga..
    only people say rogcola did it he did it !!!!!!
    sorry alex i luv ya but you got what alot of people would have gottten..scammed..gave PW to alot of people and you dont know witch 1 did it..but it could have been robin..but alex wouldnt suspect robin because robin was in hatred with you so it would go to more of the other people who played char..blackmail ftw

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast