Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

luck? ^^

This is a discussion on luck? ^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u can explain me how did u see that i didnt use tears u r genoius really..... rofl xD.. ...
Page: 4

Matador

if u can explain me how did u see that i didnt use tears u r genoius really..... rofl xD.. or how can u know i didnt burn something before.. ofc u cant see that when i used/burned it.. rofl.. think about it.. hahah. so funny ^^

and btw, u posted this on r2d forum... :
    "Selling also magican on Beramus lvl 78 on Weiwer something like that dunno , my frined char , atm is he in UNBLOCKkero its same clan just rename .

mage come with :

pauldron + pads shell +9/19
    other shells +8
    WOE+8
    elixir +8
    2x paper armors +9 if im not wrong pauldron and helemt
    1st + 2nd DD helemt
    ROF +1
    ROF +0
    WE+2
    CE+2
    IN+1
    IB+1
    GB+0
    skelly +2
    II+8
    exp rap +8
    2H giga +8 C/O 250 USD , waiting for more
    1H giga +7
    Lugias +6 only

Pm on ko4life also if you want moderator for help .
    No time for scammers or bullshit about .

ONLY VIA MU ACCEPTING"

lol, u have 4 items+9.. owned lol...[/b]

he does have a point you calling him a dupper when u have 4 +9 items... hmm I feel the need to get suspicious

me?? that items are not mine.. roi posted it.. he is selling it.. and he is selling some rogue too with good uniques too on ares, but just wanted to show this about his +9 items, when he started to talk some crazy/really stupid things about me, which i cant really understand.. its kinda funny for me. like he said : "u cant see tear in his inn.." if some1 can explain me how u can see something when u used it before it will be great

Matador

no i said u have a point meaning he is calling u a duper when he has the +9 items kinda making himself seem like the duper and not u

ya i know, but those days its not so big problem to make something +9.. i made by myself x2 BP shoes+9/19 str (w/o trina) | priest fp +9/19 hp helmet (w/o trina), pauldron (with trina), boots (with trina), gauntlets (with trina) | priest chitin pauldron +9/19 hp (with trina) | rogue fp pads +9/19 dex (w/o trina) and now this le+11 rebirth (with tears)..

but its not good to play with anvil always.. when i calculate how many gbs/items i lost because of anvil.. oh..
    i remember when i was upgrading mds+7 to +8 in KE.. 12 mds+7 and 1 shard+7.. all with trina, and only last md went to +8. its just luck, nothing else

G0D

ROFL , dont forgot i bought Raggan account and he lvl 74 now with more then 1m Nps , do you really think i cant find other clan?
    Also who said i want join? i asked you becuse i was intersting about your questions.
    When i saw the first and second one was , Nps and lvl , i was knew im not gonne join.
    After that you even dont asked for gear , nick , you asked where am i from , sorry to tell ya i were in lots of clan , i dont really need dumb clan like yours , when every1 there is nerd and pathtic kid.
    Also i have account in Beramus lvl 78 , why should i join to your shit ? tell me...
    I even dont wanna talk to you when i see the word " NAZI " in your signtrue .
    You an idiot then[/b]
    ROFL just ROFL! I've never seen a dumber guy than you other than Vandy and Genkku... Just stop talking before you make yourself look like more a retard.

ewenson_tr

ROFL , dont forgot i bought Raggan account and he lvl 74 now with more then 1m Nps , do you really think i cant find other clan?
    Also who said i want join? i asked you becuse i was intersting about your questions.
    When i saw the first and second one was , Nps and lvl , i was knew im not gonne join.
    After that you even dont asked for gear , nick , you asked where am i from , sorry to tell ya i were in lots of clan , i dont really need dumb clan like yours , when every1 there is nerd and pathtic kid.
    Also i have account in Beramus lvl 78 , why should i join to your shit ? tell me...
    I even dont wanna talk to you when i see the word " NAZI " in your signtrue .
    You an idiot then[/b]

Sarcasm, it's a thing of wonder, you should really look it up in the dictionary, it may add some meaning to your pathetic life.

Creative

wow omg
    you have skills
    omg i cannot even do if i tried ...

roi

if u can explain me how did u see that i didnt use tears u r genoius really..... rofl xD.. or how can u know i didnt burn something before.. ofc u cant see that when i used/burned it.. rofl.. think about it.. hahah. so funny ^^

and btw, u posted this on r2d forum... :
    "Selling also magican on Beramus lvl 78 on Weiwer something like that dunno , my frined char , atm is he in UNBLOCKkero its same clan just rename .

mage come with :

pauldron + pads shell +9/19
    other shells +8
    WOE+8
    elixir +8
    2x paper armors +9 if im not wrong pauldron and helemt
    1st + 2nd DD helemt
    ROF +1
    ROF +0
    WE+2
    CE+2
    IN+1
    IB+1
    GB+0
    skelly +2
    II+8
    exp rap +8
    2H giga +8 C/O 250 USD , waiting for more
    1H giga +7
    Lugias +6 only

Pm on ko4life also if you want moderator for help .
    No time for scammers or bullshit about .

ONLY VIA MU ACCEPTING"

lol, u have 4 items+9.. owned lol...[/b]
    and? ofc i have , i play more then 3 years and i bought it from players i didnt upgrade it...noob
    You dumb shit dony you see LUGIAS +8 ONLY? if i was duper i would like to upgrade to +7 or higher not keep +6 noob...

And dont lie you motherfucker i cant see even 1 trina ( rebirth trina ) in your Invntory so dont like stfu idiot...

P.S mine +9 items its more then 1+ year lots of dupe wipe and still i have it , stfu noob , cant you see i have +6/7 items also? so wtf you calling me now duper? hahaha yea ofc i dupe lugias to +6 and i stoped +7 or higher its noob ah?
    Look how much bullshit you have in your brain , you dont know what you talking about and GOD yea you fucking nazi!

rofl, ofc u cant see it because i used it... hahaha, funny.. how old r u?

roi

rofl, ofc u cant see it because i used it... hahaha, funny.. how old r u?[/b]
    23 , and dont lie omfg you think i nerd like you?, ofc yea you bought 1 then upgrade then quit upgrade and run in moradon to search more trina ah? omfg this clan ( R2D ) really have nerd members , and also pathtic kids liers.
    /Faggots

guys chill , relax... i have 30x +9 items too

+9 dex , str , int , and hp earrings ldwksatgjlsdkfjads;f flame on pls :wub:

That's quite enough. Good job on the upgrade.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234